Magnus_SVT
Participant
@magnus_svt

Hey everyone, I have been lurking here for two days and thought it was about time to introduce myself. My name is Magnus and these are my first tattoos. I have had them for about a year and it is way over due time to start adding more, many more. I think my next project is going to be butting 50 stars spread out over my body. the reason behind this is to show every one that I am very proud of being an American. Any ideas that might be cool for this idea on places to put one are appreciated.
photo-2.jpg

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

Hi there and welcome, i think 50 stars on your body would be way too cheesy, why not add to your arm tattoos and turn it into an American themed sleeve….just my thoughts

p.s what does the SVT 1611 stand for??

Magnus_SVT
Participant
@magnus_svt

ya i know most people are going to think its cheesy but is one of those things that is important to me, its my way of show respect to all my family members that have served this country over the years. needless to say it will be one of those things that means a lot to me, but because of it being less of a peace of art and more personal i have already decided that they are going to be so spread out and a lot will be tucked in such random places or a small part of a larger piece that unless you really get to know me and have spent enough time looking at me naked aka only the girls I’m sleeping with for a wile, witch will most like be a wife by the time all 50 are done you would never even know how many there are.
as for adding to my arm i am going to wait to work on ether sleeve tell i have the money to lay out the full sleeve and make them into full pieces of art work that flow together.
SVT stands for Special Vehicle Team
1611 is the production number of my SVT
the reason behind that tattoo is it was the first of a growing car collection that is turning into my lifes hobie.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

The difficulty that I see with the 50 stars plan is that as most people won’t see them all they wont realise it’s about the american theme. From my memory the stars on the american flag are just plain, five pointed stars, right? So it might just look like you have 20 or so random stars that people can see, and unless you explain to everyone who looks it might just look like you couldnt come up with anything but adding more stars. Maybe limit them to a few areas?

That said, if it’s important to you and what you want, then these places could work as places to hide them

-on/behind you ear
-shave some hair off, get the stars and grow the hair back – then they really won’t be on show
-webbing between fingers/toes (that’s on my unfounded assumption you can tattoo there)
-toes, feet
-top of your ribcage under your arm
-inside your lip
-and of course, more private areas that I wont go into

Hope this helps

Poesy

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Welcome to the forum 🙂

I like the idea of incorporating them into various other, larger pieces. That way, the focus is not on the stars so it wouldn’t come off as cheesy in my opinion, and you would be the only one who knows what they stand for.

Forgot to say: I love the snake tattoo, it looks really great!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.