gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

I wish my husband thought the same, he hates my tattoos! Well… whatever!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@gawj1512 122242 wrote:

I wish my husband thought the same, he hates my tattoos! Well… whatever!

I was totally indefferent to tattoos. My wife got her first one two years ago. I had been telling tattooed neighbors and coworkers I thought they were silly. After “rediscovering ” her tattoo one night, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Then I got ONE.
    Now after 41 1/2 hours in the chair, I can’t wait for my next appointment!

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Sam-I-Am 122250 wrote:

I was totally indefferent to tattoos. My wife got her first one two years ago. I had been telling tattooed neighbors and coworkers I thought they were silly. After “rediscovering ” her tattoo one night, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Then I got ONE.
    Now after 41 1/2 hours in the chair, I can’t wait for my next appointment!

They are so addictive. I know he won’t ever get any and that’s cool. I don’t think they would suit him to be honest, if it wasn’t for the judgement of him and my mother I think I would be 80% covered by now!

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

I like it! Very cute. And cool placement too ๐Ÿ™‚

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Wardy 122220 wrote:

Oh it’s probably because you’re leaning over then ๐Ÿ™‚ take a picture when it’s healed so we can see it again? if you don’t mind that is ๐Ÿ™‚

I think this is a better pic ๐Ÿ˜‰

15n22ds.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@gawj1512 122267 wrote:

They are so addictive. I know he won’t ever get any and that’s cool. I don’t think they would suit him to be honest, if it wasn’t for the judgement of him and my mother I think I would be 80% covered by now!

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously, fuck them its your body get more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Even more seriously, it shouldnt matter to them how covered you are, they love you for you, not your skin? It goes something like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I just get random tatoos whenever I feel like. I take no notice what anyone says.
    Although I’m running out of space to put small tatoos. I’m gonna end up just looking like a drawing board haha

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Pinklace 122377 wrote:

I just get random tatoos whenever I feel like. I take no notice what anyone says.
    Although I’m running out of space to put small tatoos. I’m gonna end up just looking like a drawing board haha

My mum already calls me the painted lady and I’ve only got 4 tattoos, she needs to just wait til I get all the things I want. I don’t so much care what people think, but I don’t like the idea of my loved ones judging me in a bad light, they shouldn’t, but they will

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Ah enjoy it an get wat u want only live once.
    Ive just had a count an if i aint missed any out i got 14 all together. But most are small.
    My boss judges me more than any1 else. An unlucky for me shes tge person i see most haha.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Pinklace 122388 wrote:

Ah enjoy it an get wat u want only live once.
    Ive just had a count an if i aint missed any out i got 14 all together. But most are small.
    My boss judges me more than any1 else. An unlucky for me shes tge person i see most haha.

Haha what have you got? I’ve got 2 little birdies on my back and the holding a 7 flag piece of polka dot colourful bunting in their beaks, runs from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, I’ve got pixies on my left ankle, a flower piece on my right arm at the top, and the new one in the pic. Getting my kids names done today if the snow doesn’t stop me, a lacey bow on the back of my neck, a mythical piece top of left arm and then something on my left ankle/foot at some stage. Not sure that will be me finished though lol x

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I have stars down my right arm love on my wrist. A butterfly on my other wrist an buterflys down the side of my arm. I got a an ankle band. Words on my both feet. Tinkabel on my stomach. A tramp stamp lol.
    My little girls name.
    I got make love not war in words. Peace in words. An cheeky on the to on my leg well basically my butt cheek. Wich was just a joke but I love it now. And a music note wich is my least faverate just looks like a splodge on my foot.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Pinklace 122422 wrote:

I have stars down my right arm love on my wrist. A butterfly on my other wrist an buterflys down the side of my arm. I got a an ankle band. Words on my both feet. Tinkabel on my stomach. A tramp stamp lol.
    My little girls name.
    I got make love not war in words. Peace in words. An cheeky on the to on my leg well basically my butt cheek. Wich was just a joke but I love it now. And a music note wich is my least faverate just looks like a splodge on my foot.

Haha awesome, I love looking at great big pieces but it’s not for me really, these are my other tattoos

41fnb.png

29f8fpx.jpg

15gfd06.jpg

I couldn’t get my kids names done last night because of the snow, hopefully going wednesday and want this done on the back of my neck for my girls Lacey and Sasha (it’s a lace sash lol)

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5058/5490689856_41623b1734.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks nice

(did I just say that)

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 122451 wrote:

Looks nice

(did I just say that)

Your growing weak my young padawan!

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@buttwheat 122451 wrote:

Looks nice

(did I just say that)

๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMFFFFG… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I feel blessed!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.