NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

Here are some pieces I have worked on in the past few months. My first year as an apprentice has come and I have so much more to learn. Some photos are really terrible quality.

COLOR WORK
burger.jpg
steak.jpg
550238_10100677744731012_9115550_52762354_2138190408_n.jpg
dayofdead-1.jpg

ASIAN
luckycat.jpg
tiger.jpg
koi.jpg
koisleeve.jpg

TRADITIONAL
feather.jpg
thebutcher.jpg
raven.jpg
lockeet.jpg
americana.jpg

BLACK AND GREY
mary.jpg
skull.jpg

MY SLEEVE PROJECT
religious.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

looking good, koi sleeve color pallet really jumps, line work more solid, nice!

roxyryder
Participant
@roxyryder

Nice work 🙂 really like the bird and roses piece

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Lovely talent!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

You should be VERY proud, mate! Your apprentice work is 100X better than most professional’s that are in the business for a long time already. Good for you. For you to get better and better over time is a scary thing, and I mean that in a good way:) Congrats.:cool:

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow, congrats to you! Your work is really looking good! :):):)

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Looks good, do you know the story behind the cat with the paw raised? I thought it might be aa asian symbol of luck or something. Just curious b/c I printed a whole mess of shirts with that on it recently. Keep up the good work.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Solid work dude

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
Inkmywholebodi;111854 wrote:
Looks good, do you know the story behind the cat with the paw raised? I thought it might be aa asian symbol of luck or something. Just curious b/c I printed a whole mess of shirts with that on it recently. Keep up the good work.

It’s called a Maneki Neko. Basically, it’s a “happy cat” or a “lucky cat.” It’s a popular image in Japanese culture for luck and happiness.

Awesome work Nick. I think you’ve got a really bright future ahead of you. Nice solid clean work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.