Ckneasel
Participant
@ckneasel

obviously a night and day difference…

ChrisR AXL D
Participant
@chrisr-axl-d
Legendary50;109616 wrote:
keep in mind that its a show. he was actually very real and a very good guy. Personally I think he did a pretty good job considering the fact that some artists by me wouldn’t even touch it with a fear of messing it up. I’m going to have him touch it up which is free of charge. before I even got it I assumed it was going to be darker in order to cover the previous one. So overall I’m pretty happy with it. And don’t worry what I paid, it wasn’t over priced whatsoever, basically your normal shop price. :p

Thats cool man, once it heals it should lighten up. I was curious about the price only because he was on INK Master and I figured his cock would grow a foot because of it….lol. If you are happy thats all that matters.

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50
ChrisR AXL D;109622 wrote:
Thats cool man, once it heals it should lighten up. I was curious about the price only because he was on INK Master and I figured his cock would grow a foot because of it….lol. If you are happy thats all that matters.

Yeah, honestly i was expecting him to be a dick also but he was surprisingly a great guy. Said the producers wanted him to be the one to get everyone “worked up” to spike some interest in the show LOL. But thanks dude

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Not too big a fan of Al Fliction and I think they could have found at least some better artist for that show. But the tattoo doesnt look bad at all to me, definitely better than your old one.

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50
Dasch-attack;109649 wrote:
Not too big a fan of Al Fliction and I think they could have found at least some better artist for that show. But the tattoo doesnt look bad at all to me, definitely better than your old one.

Thanks man I appreciate it

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Vast improvement, for sure.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Didnt you fucking see “Ink Master”? :rolleyes:

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

My issue with him is that he ripped off another artist’s work and claimed it as his own concept.

403737_314572748588526_251649128214222_888715_1648063242_n.jpg

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

That is f’ed up, takes some serious balls though to rip off another artist on TV.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.