Wardy
Participant
@wardy
msmercury;102455 wrote:
Welcome to the forum. Well, I don’t like to say this but, this is not so great, my dear 🙁 I have to agree with the general consensus by those who have weighed in so far. 🙂

and that is coming from mercury. The kindest person on the forum.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
Wardy;102458 wrote:
and that is coming from mercury. The kindest person on the forum.

^^ Thought the same thing…

The I can’t even get past the word ‘made’ on that piece, the ‘A’ is messed up and the thickness of the ‘E’ doesn’t come close to fitting with the rest of the word….it’s almost like one bubble letter mixed with normal font. <—-but maybe all that's because he was 'in a hurry' like you said : )

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

oh dear babe, please dont get the barcode finished at all, just leave it alone. if its a design you like hun then no matter what anyone thinks, dont let it deter you, but, the placement is off and its not very well done i have to agree. go to a big reputable artist and see if they can do something with it, im sure they can do something that will improve it 🙂 x

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos

placement is odd and the design couldve have used some more refinement for sure. People really need to do their homework when it comes to finding a decent tattoo artist.

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

yea i couldnt figure out what the thing was under the “C” either. yea….. i wouldnt go back to the same artist:(

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.