Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It make’s my tribal tattoo look like a master piece and that is saying something 😮

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

looks really bad bro, tattoos are something you want to be proud of for the rest of your life and so you should be investing a good amount of money to get good quality.

looks like you rushed into getting one and you’ll be paying a heavier price than the bargain you thought you got

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Nice idea (doing something to honour your kids), shame its poorly executed by a scratcher. I think you should quit whilst your behind and don’t go back to him and let a profesional tattooist have a look at it. And I am sure they could cover it with a more fitting tribute to your children.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
xanderx;101482 wrote:
looks really bad bro, tattoos are something you want to be proud of for the rest of your life and so you should be investing a good amount of money to get good quality.

looks like you rushed into getting one and you’ll be paying a heavier price than the bargain you thought you got

i think she’s a girl mate

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I hope she will look around and compare her tattoo to others and begin to see just how bad this scratchers work is………….maybe she can get a good cover up and know better next time what a good piece looks like…………..

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

Hi sorry for not answering lets just say Ive had a fucking bad week end 🙁 I ended up at the clinique because of blood poisining and an infection .. needless to say I feel dumb , stupid, ignorant ect.. I was supossed to pay for this once he was done but when i saw what he did I told him to get out of my house before i killed him .. He says hes tattooed many ppl and never had this happen BS the dr confirmed the infection .. and that he went way too deep and killed some cells ARGHHHH what a looser ..

Needless to say hes never touching me or anyone again thanks to FB lol I spreadt the word and the work u know ! I know u guys have ot be harsh it was a dumb mistake on my part :(( but it will be fixed by a professional either Robin Labreche @ 120/hr or someone else .. one thing i did want to mention is the lettering was meant to be cartoon like I chose it !! the rest well yeah lets not go there.. Im on two diff kinds of meds at the moment but the tat is doing good The huge rash is gone .. and so is most of the red coloring thank god !
Im peeling like a lizard ughh so nasty and the brusing is going away GOD i feel so dumb Im usually not this nieve WTF what was I thinking :((((( P.S thank you i know i have a nice rack LOLOL

111121-092005.png

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

We all make mistakes the important thing is you learn from them and it sound’s like you have.

I’ve also been tattooed by a scratcher i never got a infect but i have 2 bits of scar tissue and the tattoo isn’t any better than yours.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Stormy84;101358 wrote:
My friend is a tattoo artist not in a shop but on his free time , Ive watched some of his work and I decided to let him tat me

So he wasn’t really a “friend”?

This should be a must read thread.

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

Yeah some one should make this a “warning thread” I agreee

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh forgot I’m sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way.
Now I hope people will see why I and others are so hard on scratchers and just because they open the needles in front of you doesn’t mean a thing. there is so much to cross contamination. Like pouring the left over ink back into the bottle and on that one you don’t get to see that until they are done.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

Stormy,

I thought for sure you’d never come back to the forum, thinking we were just looking for someone to bash…. so now I’ll officially say Welcome to the forum!

robin labreche looks to be a much better artist than the one you’ve had your bad experience with, so hopefully she’ll(assuming it’s a she) be able to help you out. Be sure to show us what she did with it when you’re done.

(and so you know, the peeling part is normal and not due to your first crappy artist, or at least not entirely due to him….question though, while it’s benificial in this case that you lost most of the red color, what was your aftercare method if any? b/c if you tried to take care of it before it got infected, you’re going to have to refine your aftercare techniques)

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

any chance of a better rack pic?

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

I think your story should be a warning to anyone thinking of going to a scratcher!!

Glad you have come back, kinda thought you might have been put off by all the not so good reviews, on the upside at least you are healing up nicely and have someone lined up to fix your tattoo ^_^

Adler
Participant
@adler

Good luck with everything. These are tough economic times for most people, but it’s not wise to cut costs when choosing your tattoo artist.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

this thread is an excellent warning, bravo to Stormy for coming back, Im sorry she had to learn a lesson this way………look at that arm, what a mess

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.