tmarsh217
Participant
@tmarsh217

many probably remember my cruddy half sleeve, well i got it all fixed up by a well known shop here in orlando (inkspot), and if you dont like it, i dont care!

tat.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Great! ‘Cause I still think it sucks!

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

Nice so what do you plan on doin with the puzzle pieces color them in or sumthin but it looks good bro I LIKE THE CANDLE THE MOST

tmarsh217
Participant
@tmarsh217
alex305fl;89812 wrote:
Nice so what do you plan on doin with the puzzle pieces color them in or sumthin but it looks good bro I LIKE THE CANDLE THE MOST

maybe put gypsy faces and have some pieces blank.. not too sure. maybe even give my artist the arm to do whatever he wants

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I’m trying to plan a move to Orlando as we speak. Just a matter of seeing if I can transfer with my shitty job.

tmarsh217
Participant
@tmarsh217
maniacthw;89841 wrote:
I’m trying to plan a move to Orlando as we speak. Just a matter of seeing if I can transfer with my shitty job.

i cant stand it down here, now that its summer it rains everyday at 5…

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

Is this an ongoing fix-up/cover-up?

Looks like a lot of work to make something out of the mish-mash.

clay1680
@

the candle seems to be the only things that improved but it could just be the pic. its not my kind of thing but if you get those puzzle pieces filled in with something it could pull together and turn out nice.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
tmarsh217;89842 wrote:
i cant stand it down here, now that its summer it rains everyday at 5…

I live in Brandon and have lived in Florida my entire life. Trust me, a little water I can handle.

tmarsh217
Participant
@tmarsh217
Kaleoz;89850 wrote:
Is this an ongoing fix-up/cover-up?

Looks like a lot of work to make something out of the mish-mash.

yes it is an ongoing fix up, the design is staying just trying to make the best out of the shit. the first shop i went to i believe was an apprentice that just started out…

tmarsh217
Participant
@tmarsh217
clay1680;89885 wrote:
the candle seems to be the only things that improved but it could just be the pic. its not my kind of thing but if you get those puzzle pieces filled in with something it could pull together and turn out nice.

the picture is cruddy i cant focus the camera for some reason. looks much better in person, obvi. do you have ideas for the puzzle pieces? i forgot to mention im looking for some ideas to make the best out of it. i eventually want it to all be a full sleeve on my full arm so take that into consideration

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

If an apprentice did the work, surely the artist was sitting next to him, watching carefully, advising and helping along the way? Isn’t that the role of the responsible mentor?

Unless the artist was just another person who decided tattooing was a cool job and couldn’t draw to save his life. It’s frustrating when you see these pieces done by so-called professionals, teaching people the same tired old crap. I am so glad the industry is changing so quickly, becoming a place where real artists are making masterpieces on skin, and these colour-by-number dinosaurs can’t keep up.

That vent was done without caffeine… 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

There’s a definite improvement in the candle, rose and leaves.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.