DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;89441 wrote:
yeah dude alot of my mates was impressed as any of your mates would be at that age. I was the cool kid all through school then “the kid with the tattoo” haha had some good memories though haha 😛

i feel ya man… being tatted will label you “the dude with the tattoo” in school haha been there. instant bad ass….

Panthen
Participant
@panthen
DOJAGUY;89393 wrote:
lol you guys are fucked up…. not everyone can afford nice work guys…. it looks ok man. keep your head up. i dont like so much negativity in the morning.

also its not about what we all think. as long as your happy.

good morning everyone!

If you can’t afford to get nice work then perhaps your poor ass shouldn’t get a tattoo at all, otherwise be prepared to have a lot of people telling you your tattoos are shit.

That tattoo, is shit.

ChiVer
Participant
@chiver

I know I’m the newbie here but were you in prison recently?
Seriously, WTF?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
DOJAGUY;89393 wrote:
lol you guys are fucked up…. not everyone can afford nice work guys…. it looks ok man. keep your head up. i dont like so much negativity in the morning.

also its not about what we all think. as long as your happy.

good morning everyone!

Good tattoos are not that much more then crappy ones. One of my tattoos that I have in my album here was $200 that isn’t very much.

Jez
Participant
@jez

It’s pretty meh..

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Fucking awesome tattoo, you guys are just jealous.

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

you know when people say you get what you pay for… tattoos are one of those things u dont want people to say wow i bet that was a good deal or cheap.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Wow, a whole lot of talk over one crappy little tat. I’ve seen worse, but it pretty much sucks. Have a nice day!

Amok
Participant
@amok

I can’t tell if it’s an anteater, a dragon, or giger’s alien.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Eeeek.. what is that supposed to be? Alien crossbred with an Eastern Dragon?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
DOJAGUY;89393 wrote:
lol you guys are fucked up…. not everyone can afford nice work guys….

If you can’t afford the work, you shouldn’t be getting it. The shit is going to be with you for life.

This piece of ink ain’t the worst I’ve seen, but it still fucking sucks.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.