StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

Hey again,

Had session #4 on thursday. I will post better pics soon but I was bored so I figured I’d shoot some with my cell phone.

Caesar and I decided to have blood and bones rising from the well (hense the red, which will emphasize the flow of the piece). The blood and bones will manifest into demons later on up the arm, it’s a little hard to explain.

Anyway here are some cell phone pics I took…

sleeveMar20.jpg

sleevemar201.jpg

sleevemar202.jpg

^^once again bad pics, I apologize, they do the ink no justice. On session number 4 Caesar focused on the atmosphere perspective of the demon scene and a little polishing work. Although the pics are crappy you might be able to notice the some of the tombstones stand out (in a bad way) compared to the rest, this is because I had a little skin rash thing going on, so we’ll get those completed this coming thursday during my next session.

Akolutos – The bottom says ’embrace your demons’ and the top will say ‘follow your angels’. The inspiration for the pice was that I was always thinking about a heaven/hell kind of sleeve that pointed out the two ways you can live your life… I felt that the greek masks of divine comedy and tragedy were a good way to tell that story and the rest of the sleeve evolved from there with Caesar’s help.

–tom

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

Very nice I like the theme a lot. I have been wanting to start a sleeve but my Job will not permit. Please post your progress looks great so far

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

hey all,

Sorry about the delay! here we go, some decent quality pics…

march272a.jpg

march271a.jpg

march273a.jpg

Anyway…that’s me after 5 sessions, next one is on thursday…looking forward to it (sarcasism b/c it’s killing me)

let me know what you all think!!

–tom

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

fuckin sick bro. good choice on the artist!

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

Aweeeesome!

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

oh yeah,

also gotta buy myself some insurance….the bottom half of my sleeve was redone for atmospheric perspective exactly 7 days before these pics were taken, so the WHOLE bottom half of my sleeve is in the new/baby skin phase where it’s looking more blurry than it actually is. Food for thought… more pics to follow..

these pics were on my 5th session (i think) and i had to tap out at 6 hrs because I was shaking uncontrollably(sp?), lol..it was bad

–tom

^^and the ink you can see in the second pic going shoulder to shoulder reading my former last name, isn’t caesar…just incase anyone was wondering.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Not my cup of tea, but holy hell that’s one crazy sleeve you got there. I like!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh shit that is just sick Congrats on the beautiful ink.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Love all the details, Great work.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I know it’s been awhile since the last post in this thread, but was wondering if there are updated pictures on your progress. It’s really sick so far.

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

I’m really liking that. The detail is amazing. It’s one of those pieces you look at and see something different, or clever. Will be keen to see the whole sleeve when it’s done. Kudos to the artist as well!

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

Sorry for the delay everyone… here I am about 10-12 more hours into it after the last sessions I posted. Just had inner elbow worked on May 10th. Hopefully I resized these well enough…

may12pic4.jpg

may12pic3.jpg

may12pic2.jpg

may12pic1.jpg

may12pic5.jpg

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Looking good. Keep them coming as you make new progress.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.