Tajen
Participant
@tajen
volkert13b;82511 wrote:
not a fan of shrooms in general(not bashing you at all) but overall the tattoo is awesome. bold solid colors, and the tiki guy is f’n bad@ss

Lol, those aren’t mushrooms! The angle makes it look like they are, but they’re tiki torches. When I get the center touched up, I may see if he can texturize them a little more or something. I’ll try and get my hubby to take a healed pic, and y’all can see if they DON’T look like mushrooms.:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Tajen;82530 wrote:
Lol, those aren’t mushrooms! The angle makes it look like they are, but they’re tiki torches. When I get the center touched up, I may see if he can texturize them a little more or something. I’ll try and get my hubby to take a healed pic, and y’all can see if they DON’T look like mushrooms.:)

I thought they were penises ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tajen
Participant
@tajen
buttwheat;82534 wrote:
I thought they were penises ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah, I was just trying to ignore you, lol.:p

volkert13b
Participant
@volkert13b
Tajen;82530 wrote:

well in that case…awesome tattoo…props to the artist

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.