Boost
Participant
@boost
airmail;64832 wrote:
Welcome to the forum Boost. Looking forward to pics of your tattoo.

Thanks airmail ๐Ÿ™‚ I hardly slept last night and I have 3 weeks left to go yet! I cant wait to get the rest done. I’m not very good at being patient and waiting for things.

I have designed it myself and really like how it looks, it will be 4hrs this time so its going to be quite a long sit.. but cant wait.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

airmail
Participant
@airmail

Boost I waited almost 8 months for this tattoo. I wanted to make sure everything was just the way I wanted it. Plus going back and forth with the artist. Finally got it done a week ago. What do you think?

http://www.thetattooforum.com/second-tattoo-t15204.html

ArniVidar
@arnividar

SIIIIIIIIIIIICCCKKK tattoo right there! Can’t wait to see it colored and finished!

More and more I’m leaning towards getting some dark and morbid scene for my right leg, since the left one will be all happy and cartoons. ๐Ÿ™‚ Your reaper is a huge inspiration towards that goal.

Ddenzik
Participant
@ddenzik

Hoppefully my guy can get me in tuesday, but if not it will either be satu or sun

Ddenzik
Participant
@ddenzik
ArniVidar;65120 wrote:
SIIIIIIIIIIIICCCKKK tattoo right there! Can’t wait to see it colored and finished!

More and more I’m leaning towards getting some dark and morbid scene for my right leg, since the left one will be all happy and cartoons. ๐Ÿ™‚ Your reaper is a huge inspiration towards that goal.

Yea man if the artist does it right, they can look realll sick. Ive seen plenty of reapers before but ive never seen one quite like mine.

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

Looks amazing, i want to get a skull on my leg.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.