Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg
KnightHawk;61050 wrote:
Dude, my artist about pissed himself when I suggested a zombie squid. The concept really just got him for some reason and he had a blast with it. Everyone except my mother loves it. She just dies a little inside every time someone mentions it.

So for what’s next, you can’t tell in the pics, but the back half of that arm is completely bare. In that spot I’m getting a steam-punk inspired cyber squid roughly the same size as the zombie squid. That’s the easy part. All the designs, both squids, the zombies kissing, the wrist gauntlet were all planned out in advance to form a sleeve.

The problem is the upper arm area where the “I feel Pretty” tattoo is hanging out. It was my first and it isn’t part of the plan. There’s still going to be a sizable blank spot in between the squids heads and the I feel Pretty piece, and I’m thinking on putting a zombie koi in there. The koi’s a new idea–I originally envisioned something else there, but I’ve fallen out of love with it and Sherav’s zombie koi is just more awesome. I’m not entierly sure how the Koi and the I Fell Pretty are going to flow into each other yet, but I’ve got a long, long time to figure it out, at least a year, what with the money situation.

Oddly enough, I have exactly ZERO plans for my bare arm.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I’m not big on kois because it seems everyone has one these days, but a zombie kio just sounds bad A$$. I might have to peek at Sherav’s albums and check that out. I think it will go killer with the zombie and steam punk squids. Oh, and you being a cancer explains some of your posts I’ve seen on the forums. In my experience cancers have a … how shall I put this? Lets just say unique verbal skills.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Sherav wanted to get a zombie koi but he doesn’t actually have it. I asked him if I could gank the idea, and he done did encourage me to do so. If he had it, I couldn’t get it because I don’t copy other people’s ink. And yeah, it IS gonna be killer, and dammit I wish I had the money NOW.

Unique verbal skills? Why do I feel like you’re saying I’m a cantankerous asshole?

Not that you’re wrong mind ya.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

NoLube
Participant
@nolube

Still laughing about that dudes wife and your sum up of her…..To the point – we need more of that round here.

Oh yeah – nice ink work but are leaning towards your replies over your pictures…

Good Job – Hard Cock….

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg
KnightHawk;61169 wrote:
Sherav wanted to get a zombie koi but he doesn’t actually have it. I asked him if I could gank the idea, and he done did encourage me to do so. If he had it, I couldn’t get it because I don’t copy other people’s ink. And yeah, it IS gonna be killer, and dammit I wish I had the money NOW.

Unique verbal skills? Why do I feel like you’re saying I’m a cantankerous asshole?

Not that you’re wrong mind ya.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Ah, I never thought you would steal his zombie koi. I just figured you would both get your kois done in completely different way. I hate to sound like a pessimist, but in my experience there isn’t anything new under the sun and about the only thing you can do is represent something in your own way. I’m certain that you and Sherav and your respective artists could come up with completely different zombie kois.

Oh, and no your not a cantankerous asshole, if you were everyone on the forums would be p.o.’d at you and that is obviously not the case. Think about it, you can say the things you say and not piss people off. That’s unique verbal skills.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Dear hell. lol We like KH bc well, he’s KH. If he pisses people off, who cares? They will eventually get over it

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.