CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

I love colorful tattoos!! Yours looks great (even with the bad quality picture)! I cant wait to see a good, clear one.

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Really nice tattoo. You should be proud!

😀

SRC
Participant
@src

thanks everyone! im so pleased with how it turned out. i’m going to use my mom’s camera to take a better pic once it heals up a little more, because right now its in that stage of healing where the colors are all wonky. this is my first large tattoo, and it’s sore as hell! when does it get less painful? haha

ElevenEleven
Participant
@eleveneleven

Wow that is beautiful.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

What stunning use of colours, looking forward to seeing a better picture. No wonder you are proud of it.

Wolfiekins
Participant
@wolfiekins

Wow this is soooooooo pretty 😀
I love butterfly tattos and this one has a really unique feel to it ^^

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

if you get some crazy neon colors and such… oh man that thing is gonna look like a crazy acid trip 😀 i like it!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is looking awesome.
Really unusual piece.

Take care
Matthew

NeckTattoosRock
Participant
@necktattoosrock

Hey are you going to post since you got the color done?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Reaaaaallllyyy nice

queenisis
Participant
@queenisis

wow…that is seriously a unique piece. it is going to look sooo good with the colors! i love the placement! can’t wait to see the finished product!
thats a sick painting as well! i want! 🙂

SRC
Participant
@src
NeckTattoosRock;65473 wrote:
Hey are you going to post since you got the color done?

i did! scroll up!

but i will post a better quality pic tonight okay? after work. it’s a little flaky and healing right now but i’ll post one anyway. lol

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Wow! I’m not usually a fan of real colorful tattoos but just looking at your outline and your inspiration I think when it is colored it is going be even more amazing. I cannot wait to see it when you are done!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.