okioni
    Participant
    @okioni

Here’s from last night right after the 7th session. I’m strating to get excited because I can start to see the finished product. hahaha. Hope you guys like. I think the next session is gonna be shading on the butt. I’m dreading it, anticipating that I won’t be able to sit for days.

jonmk1
    Participant
    @jonmk1

absolutly awesome mate. bet ur over the moon 🙂

personally id say go reds/oranges for accent shading. think greens are to common.

twin1
    Participant
    @twin1

Looking sick!!! Can’t wait to see more photos as it gets better and better. Good luck mate 🙂

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

The dragon looks really cool. I couldnt imagine gettn a piece that big And havn to wait so long to have a finished product. Good luck brother and im looking forward to seeing more pictures!!!

dirkster
    Participant
    @dirkster

Its looking good. Is it finished yet?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

😮

HOLY CRAP!!! That is fricking Brilliant!!! How many hours have gone into that so far? Are ya done?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Looking bloody fantastic mate! One of the best ive seen in a long time. Brilliant!!

okioni
    Participant
    @okioni

Hi guys and gals. Thanks for all the great comments. I have about 32-35 hours into it so far. Just had session 8 tonight. Here’s the most recent pic.

Still alot to go. I’m guess it’s gonna take about 3 more sessions. We’ve decided to go with all black and grey and it’s turning out well. I live in Japan although I’m not from Japan origionally. The tattoo arist turned me onto a product that they have here that’s used for hemmoroids. I was kinda apprehensive because I’ve always heard that Prep H is not good for tattoos but he assured me this was different. It’s also contains a topical numbing agent that made tonights 4 1/2 hr session a breeze. I feel like I could go 2 more hours no problem. Just thought it was interesting.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Wow that is really looking great! 32-35 hours… holy shite!! Good times!! Cant wait to get my back peice done!!

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Awsome mate. You will be proud as punch with this aye? Interesting you live in Japan. I have been lucky enough to tattoo in Osaka afew years back. Oh to live there. Best o luck with your final sittings Mate 😀

pinkprincess
    Participant
    @pinkprincess

wow that is looking awesome hun x

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

so far nice..who is working on you?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.