Thanks for the spell check, it was more of a predicted text problem

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

LUVE HETE !

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Please tell me again how covered you are in tattoo’s.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 127518 wrote:

Did anyone else notice the spam in signature?

Yes, check out his album.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@jerryatrophy 127328 wrote:

Cmon guys… first things first….

Are you out of room everywhere else?

Not just apprentices.

I totally realized a significant group of minority medical professionals look like nothing more than tattoo apprentices from 1992 when you see them in the shower. O_O

I mean, tattoos are so freaking mainstream now.

Learnding is fun.

tattoollery
    Participant
    @tattoollery

You guys really like to cut people down, I only asked the option of people who say they are into tattoos never thought I would lose so many people off, just new I would like a tattoo on my hand and thought you guys may give me some new inspiration…. Guess not.
    Also yeah I do make tattoo inspired jewellery is that so bad… it’s bloody good too

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Darlin’, if you had started the thread with something like this:

I am heavily tattooed, my left arm is a full full Japanese sleeve and was thinking would look good with a samurai skull on my hand.

And I’m looking for any other great ideas or inspiration.

Then you might have gotten some serious answers. And probably the first reply would have asked to see a pic of your arm so that useful ideas could be offered, instead of random shit.

Your original post came across as more like “Dude, I wanna get a really rad hand tattoo” from a tattoo virgin. So it was like you asked us to have a little fun at your expense.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Sam-I-Am 127478 wrote:

Given the situation, the samurai skull may work well.
    (and a vagina)

I reiterate. (I was joking about the vagina, not that there’s anything wrong with that)

tattoollery
    Participant
    @tattoollery

Yeah I agree and apologize for coming over like a prick

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

would really love to see a pic of your gogue work!

tattoollery
    Participant
    @tattoollery

I will upload my tattoos for you too see

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

We are not trying to put you down, we are simply saying your talking shit. You don’t ask other people what to get on your body. that’s when regret happends and that’s when you ask if you should lazer or cover it.

tattoollery
    Participant
    @tattoollery

Just out of interest, how do you choose your tattoos Wardy? Have you ever been to an artist and had total trust in them to only give them a theme and let them do what they want or just pick a picture from a flash card and get the same old shit as someone else.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@tattoollery 127606 wrote:

Just out of interest, how do you choose your tattoos Wardy? Have you ever been to an artist and had total trust in them to only give them a theme and let them do what they want or just pick a picture from a flash card and get the same old shit as someone else.

you don’t have a theme you just want something to go on your hand.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@tattoollery 127606 wrote:

And if you have “total trust” in your artist, just show them YOUR hand and say go for it.

Maybe if you looked at Wardy’s album you would have the answer to your question. Careful, you don’t want Karma to hit you in the face.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.