Neck tattoos are a total poser move unless the rest of you is covered

+1

Warped tour body suits are so shit.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;117624 wrote:
Neck tattoos are a total poser move unless the rest of you is covered

Depends really, if you generally want a neck tattoo get one doesn’t really matter if the rest of you is covered or not.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Well I will be covered so 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;117632 wrote:
Depends really, if you generally want a neck tattoo get one doesn’t really matter if the rest of you is covered or not.

Say’s the guy with a spider web on the elbow that hasn’t been to prison.
As I said total poser more.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;117669 wrote:
Say’s the guy with a spider web on the elbow that hasn’t been to prison.
As I said total poser more.

Not at all, people had spider web’s before that stupid meaning went around. It doesn’t mean you have been to prison at all it’s just some delinquent started that trend. The problem is these days everything has to have a meaning to somebody and everybody cares what people think.

Amok
Participant
@amok
Wardy;117673 wrote:
Not at all, people had spider web’s before that stupid meaning went around. It doesn’t mean you have been to prison at all it’s just some delinquent started that trend..

Wow….Speechless

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;117675 wrote:
Wow….Speechless

Whys that. 12345

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I got a pretty god sized list going.

On my right calf I’m getting Megas XLR punching Voltron out.

On my right shin I’m getting Cassie Hack and Vlad from Hack/Slash surrounded by Freddy Kruger, Jason, Pinhead, Michael Myers, Pyramid Head, Pumpkin Head, and the Crimson Ghost. I’m going to have it done in a movie poster style.

On my left thigh I’m getting a clitoris demon. What’s that? Hell if I know, but I traded my motorcycle to my artist to get it done.

On my left calf I’m getting a viking riding a unicorn into battle, done in black/grey, epic style. Silly subject matter taken deadly serious.

On the left side of my chest I’m getting a geisha committing seppuku in front of a still, clear pond, under a cherry blossom tree. In the background, a pagoda burns as samurai in full ceremonial armor fight a losing battle against a horde of zombies.

I got zombie Kermit the Frog on my right butt cheek. I’m gonna get a half devoured Miss Piggy on the left with a blood trail leading towards my ass crack. Gonzo the Great will be kneeing beside her, clutching an axe, checking to see if she’s alive. Beaker will be behind him, screaming. I may have Animal added to the right, sneaking up behind Kermit with a chainsaw, but I’m undecided on that part.

I’m getting YOLO on my dick……..kidding! So kidding.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

I want an owl on perched on my left hip bone, going up to my ribs.

I want a wolf backpiece, details to be determined.

On my left calf, I want some sort of reverse tree to the one I currently have on my other calf.

I’m thinking of some sort of ghost carousel horse as well, but not quite sure where to put it.

I want some sort of castle scene with the focus being a gargoyle, but not sure where to put it either.

All in good time of course. There will be many more tats but those ideas haven’t quite blossomed yet. 🙂

Tattooben
Participant
@tattooben

Wardy is absolutely right!!

You should have a tattoo if you like it and don’t care what other people think about it!

And about the spiderweb tattoo; in europe it doesn’t matter if you went to prison or not!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.