Wardy
Participant
@wardy

My tattoo won’t let me pay for any of my tattoo’s now, just says my money is no good to him and tells me to book myself in with him.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;115554 wrote:
My tattoo won’t let me pay for any of my tattoo’s now, just says my money is no good to him and tells me to book myself in with him.

Oh crap you have a tattoo that is controlling you?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;115555 wrote:
Oh crap you have a tattoo that is controlling you?

That doesn’t really make sense, i get my tattoo’s for free im struggling to see you’re point.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;115560 wrote:
That doesn’t really make sense, i get my tattoo’s for free im struggling to see you’re point.

Reread what you wrote

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;115561 wrote:
Reread what you wrote

I’ve reread it, you’re still not answering my very simple question?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Wardy

It is a joke as you have put

My tattoo won’t let me pay for any of my tattoo’s

You have put tattoo instead of tattooist so it sounds like your ink has come alive and is controlling you ๐Ÿ˜€

Matt

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

๐Ÿ˜ก damn my english is actually terrible haha

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
GrayCatLove;115537 wrote:
Prison tattoos, gang tattoos, particularly violent tattoos in covert or more obtuse ways. Tattoo choice can tell a lot about someone. I can’t imagine taking someone with gang tattoos to a work event and feeling anything but shame and disgust.

My wife actually encouraged me to get a very violent, gory tattoo (rage/aggression theme) that I was considering. There are tattoos that would send her running though, even after our 14 years together (e.g. anything depicting animal cruelty such as cockfighting, violence towards women/children, etc.).

saxon
Participant
@saxon

why dont you use this anonymity of the internet to ask girls what they think?
Im a girl and decided recently im going to look for someone with tattoos to date next.

Panter
Participant
@panter
saxon;115678 wrote:
why dont you use this anonymity of the internet to ask girls what they think?
Im a girl and decided recently im going to look for someone with tattoos to date next.

Why? :confused:

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Does being tattooed or not tattooed even matter?

Surely, attraction and personality matter the most. I can see the attraction part having something to do with the initial attraction but after that it won’t matter if you like the person.

My advice is stop worrying about it and it will happen.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
peterpoose;115690 wrote:
Does being tattooed or not tattooed even matter?

Surely, attraction and personality matter the most. I can see the attraction part having something to do with the initial attraction but after that it won’t matter if you like the person.

My advice is stop worrying about it and it will happen.

Sure, but there are always exceptions. I’d break it off with a chick if I found this on her chest while we were fooling around … after we were done of course. ๐Ÿ˜€

dick-sucka.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

lol ok yeah there are exceptions ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.