Harley2290
Participant
@harley2290

Where is it im going wrong, whats so awful about it?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I am no expert but I like them, they look like they could be good. They are only sketches?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

By the way I haven’t received anything from you yet?

Amok
Participant
@amok

You should start with the basics of drawing. You’re getting way ahead of yourself offering to draw tattoos for people….

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Hey!

I’m just wondering if you’d had a chance to give mine a go yet? I havn’t had anything in my e-mail inbox yet.

Cheers!

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

I have a pretty detailed one if your interested in taking on a challenge. I’m looking for a half sleeve (inside of my arm has a norse valkyrie wing). Im looking to get a norse valkyrie on top(shoulder) in a heaven scenery looking down on either an intense water scene with a norwegian ship or looking down on an intense viking battlefield. Its going to be a black and grey tattoo with just some red accents(ex. blood, etc). If the battlefield scene is used i would like for the vikings to be quite muscularly defined. Trying to have it very detailed… Figured this design will be some good practice for you. Let me know if you want to take it up, thanks! email is bravestackle59@yahoo.com

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.