clay1680
@

WOOWWWWW…..truely amazing work and Victor is one hell pof an artist to say the least. great job doing the research and finding an artist who is highly respected in the tattoo community and a top aritst in the world. dont know if you said in here but, When is your next session and be sure to keep us posted.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Will keep you posted, this is my new tattoo home lol

He also works very fast, 2 sessions so far for that.

Next 2 sessions end of May.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Wow! For a virgin, you sure did jump into the deep end of the pool on your first time, didn’t you?

Great tattoo, and your ideas seem really nice. I’m sure he can put all that together into one piece and make it “blend” by using his style and artistic talent. Wear that thing loud and proud!

And don’t worry, I got my first for my 42nd birthday… 😉

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Wow amazing so far! I like the ideas.

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

Not my style, but as others have said – an incredible piece. I just stared at it for a few minutes – cannot wait to see how the whole back turns out. One more wow.

Panter
Participant
@panter

And another wow here! epic first tattoo, not really my style but I love the execution, congratulations 😎

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Thanks all,

Should a moderator move this to the project section now or should I just start a new thread there?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
peterpoose;107595 wrote:
Thanks all,

Should a moderator move this to the project section now or should I just start a new thread there?

I don’t understand your question.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
ArniVidar;107664 wrote:
I don’t understand your question.

What i mean is that this post is in the general tattoo section and i was asking if it is now in the wrong section due to the fact that the rest of this post will be more about my tattoo. So i thought maybe the thread should now be moved to the tattoo project section of forum.

Hope i made it clearer.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The General section generally covers.. everything. So you’re good 🙂

Besides, to my knowledge there’s no such thing as a tattoo project section here 🙂

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Great then, thanks!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Ok please don’t laugh lol nah laugh I am lol

I had a go at using photoshop first time and um well here is my effort lol

Don’t think I like the Mother Mary in there.

67ie7d.jpg

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Thats an epic piece. I would go for a cohesive back piece use all the key images that you can find that would encorporate well

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
goldengraemes;108063 wrote:
Thats an epic piece. I would go for a cohesive back piece use all the key images that you can find that would encorporate well

What do you mean by that?

All the same theme or small pictures or make one whole backpiece like this which is what victor I think is heading towards…

i4fxab.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Your first piece is a back piece from Victor Portugal? How are you going to top that? 🙂 It’s like banging a chick for 4 hours on the first date.

Awesome piece btw. Can’t wait to see the rest.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.