peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hi folks,

I am new here and as the thread title says I am, well was a tattoo virgin until last week. This is my first tattoo and the start of a full back piece.

facebook_598960707.jpg

I have a couple of questions.

I have been using bep for the last few days since the tat. It has peeled and seems like it has healed already.

Do i continue to use bep or should i now start using a moisturiser as it just feels pretty dry and itchy now.

If a moisturiser is now to be used, any recommendations or what ingredients i should look for?

Thanks all

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

awesome Victor ‘s work is incredible, yes stop the bep, use a non fragrance, lotion like lubriderm (US), keep coats very light, very thin, congrats on your new piece

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Many thanks, yes he’s a very talented guy. I am in the UK, what should i make sure the moisturiser shouldn’t have?

Cheers

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

this piece is awesome! you say its starts of a full back piece, what else are you adding to it? im not usually a huge fan of these types of pieves but i have to give props where props are due, this is a beautiful tattoo, congrats!

i tend to use bep for about 3-5 days to be sure and then i use dove but that’s because dove is the only moisturiser that i can use that i know im not allergic to so i dont know if that’s necessarily the best one for everyone else! lol x

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Thank you.

I can upload some pictures and ideas if you like that i have for the rest but victor will do it his way. They would be just rough pictures i like.
Can post some tomorrow see what you think.

Il will get some fragrance free moisturiser.

God damn its so itchy while typing this, it would be heaven to scratch now lol

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

dont scratch! lol perfect the new tattoo slap! lol x

def wanna see the ideas you got going on 🙂 x

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hmmmm lol the tattoo slap sounds good!

I will upload some stuff tomorrow, not sure if this thread should be moved then as i now have my answers for moisturiser and slap techniques.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Get a soft rubber kinda spatula thing, and use that to slap yourself lightly. Supposed to be awesome 🙂

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Oh wow, that is awesome! I can’t wait to see it when it is finished! Welcome to the forum. :):):)

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

At least you’re starting small and working your way up. 🙂

DAMN! How do you follow-up a Victor Portugal backpiece?

Well, I guess you still have your whole front.

That looks amazing.

The main with any moisturizing lotion is to get one that id fragrance free. (That’s what everyone has told me)…and it’s worked well.

Congratulations on an amazing loss of your virginity.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

awesome tattoo. congrats

Amok
Participant
@amok

it it meant to be Jesus? I’m not religious myself but holy crap that’s a nice piece!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

sick tattoo! been a fan of victors for a while.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Thanks all for the nice comments! And thanks for the warm welcome to forums!

Ok as promised here goes my madness lol

These pictures are only some pics i like and I’m sure victor will do his own thing and probably tell me i need a bigger back with all these pics lol

Pics are from my bum and upwards to the jesus tat.

Starting with my bum a picture of hell

images_29.jpg

Then a picture of these eyes victor does so well somewhere in the hell section lol

373223_203857544582_1257844234_n.jpg

Then maybe something like this separating the good from the bad at my waist

images_27.jpg

The maybe this somewhere trying to be pulled into the hell section..

images_11.jpg

Not sure about the hands but i like them lol

thepassionpubs.jpg

Then something like this for the calm…..

image.jpg

And finally this up the side and top by the jesus.

thepassionpubt.jpg

I think i need king kongs back to fit all that on and I’m sure alot of it doesn’t fit together, its just some ideas.

I have 3 more artists i want work done by before i retire lol

Robert hernandez
Dimitry Samohin
Den Yakovlev

I did alot of research on artists and the more i do the more wonderful artists i see, so many great artists about. I can see how people run out of skin lol

Anyhows thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.