Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Not the best picture took it as soon as it was done like in the other thread i will take a picture as soon as it’s healed a proper one where you can see the tattoo from all angles etc..

Want to know your opinions though if you think the eyes would look better color’d in black or whether i should leave it.

Thanks in advance guys.

This is on the back of my arm (tricep)

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Looks sweet man, and yeah I think the eyes should be filled in, but cool piece

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;102794 wrote:
This is on the back of my arm (tricep)

looks like the lower arm to me.

Looks good, The line work looks better then I expected from the work you showed of the the tattooist.
Yeah do something with the eyes it kinda looks incomplete.

Funk
Participant
@funk

Looks nice. And ill agree on the eyes. Needs something more.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Honestly i think it looks a little flat and lacks depth. But other than that it looks good.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Yeah i think im defiantly going to get him to fill in the eyes after Christmas.

And yeah buttwheat understandable about the lower arm piece my arms are rather skinny. Ill take a picture of my whole arm after christmas when im healed from the sitting i have on the 16th. Starting to look more like a sleeve now!

Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;102801 wrote:
Honestly i think it looks a little flat and lacks depth. But other than that it looks good.

I pretty much agree. The linework isn’t horrible but it isn’t great either. To me the shading looks very weak and incomplete which is contributing to the overall lack of depth. For me, overall it’s pretty average…could be better, could be worse. Not trying to be disrespectful in any way just stating my opinion of what I see.

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos

looks unfinished to me, its mostly open skin. Would definitely do something more to the eyes.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

im glad you’re pleased with it babe and i agree that it needs more work with the eyes and shading etc but i cant figure out how this will fit on a sleeve with 90’s cartoons and beavis and butthead? or am i getting myself muddled? x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;103251 wrote:
but i cant figure out how this will fit on a sleeve with 90’s cartoons and beavis and butthead? or am i getting myself muddled? x

Yeah it’s understandable that you are getting confused. When i got my tribal when i was 15 it fucked up my arm completely and i realized that by 17 and I’ve always wanted to be covered in tattoo’s. So the entire of my left arm has no theme to it its purely random anything i like i get on it whether people think it look’s good or not 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.