ar90
Participant
@ar90
brok3npr0mise;96194 wrote:
Right, but the point is, I know they are bad and I’m working on getting them fixed. And being that you have a SHITTY tattoo, your opinion isn’t needed or necessary at this point.

You know that it’s bad cause lots of ppl trashed it in your topic, you must be depending on other ppl opinions badly. Once it was done, did you like it? Cause if you did, that’s it. Don’t expect everyone do like something you do, it won’t be like that ๐Ÿ˜‰ I really like mine and it’s meaning for me and i’ve never listened to other ppl opinions in case of taste

here’s one more pic 333222.jpg ๐Ÿ˜€

ar90
Participant
@ar90
Talisman;96262 wrote:
It is obvious you really do like the design enough to have it branded, maybe you prefer the contrary to the ordinary, as an abstract painter is to a portrait artist.

Sarcasm? ๐Ÿ˜€ Nevertheless, if it’s not, im pleased that someone described it so good ๐Ÿ˜€

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise

No….matter of fact I didnt like it when it was first done. I had mixed feelings and wanted to see if anyone else saw the same problems that I saw… That’s why I wanted an opinion. How I feel about my tattoo has nothing to do with what anyone on here says. My boyfriend would be able to tell ya that cause I’ve been driving him crazy with how unsatisfied I am since day one. But, alas, everyone makes mistakes and I am no exception. I picked a bad artist and I will find a better one in the future.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.