ar90
Participant
@ar90
Hylland;95410 wrote:
Ok, so you asked for it. Still, you shouldn’t work on it till its 2 weeks healed.

Thanks for advice m8, but yeah i know this

Adler
Participant
@adler
ar90;95435 wrote:
It was his personal studio in the apartment. Not sure what’s the exact difference between professional and scratcher? I guess some kind of certificate, well no, he doesn’t have it, but he’s a really good one, i might show some of his works here later. As i said, it was me who wanted this libra to look like that ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes, please share some more of this “artists” work. I’m curious how many other people intentionally wanted horribly done tattoos, something tells me this “artist” specializes in them. Let’s face it, you went to a friend who tattoos at his apartment, you probably got the tattoo for free or for a 6 pack or something and it looks like crap, and rather than admit your friend can’t tattoo for shit you’re sticking to this ridiculous story that you wanted it to look like garbage. How stupid are we supposed to be? It’s one thing to want a tattoo to look sloppy but it’s another when the person doing the tattoos has no idea what they’re doing. In this case it’s pretty damn obvious but if it makes you feel bette then go ahead and stick with your story.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Sounds like we got ourselves a scratcher!

ar90
Participant
@ar90
Adler;95452 wrote:
Yes, please share some more of this “artists” work. I’m curious how many other people intentionally wanted horribly done tattoos, something tells me this “artist” specializes in them. Let’s face it, you went to a friend who tattoos at his apartment, you probably got the tattoo for free or for a 6 pack or something and it looks like crap, and rather than admit your friend can’t tattoo for shit you’re sticking to this ridiculous story that you wanted it to look like garbage. How stupid are we supposed to be? It’s one thing to want a tattoo to look sloppy but it’s another when the person doing the tattoos has no idea what they’re doing. In this case it’s pretty damn obvious but if it makes you feel bette then go ahead and stick with your story.

How stupid are you supposed to be? Well really, i’m not trying to make a “story” for you and convince you in something ๐Ÿ˜€ We are not on american idol and that’s ridiculous, you’re nobody to me so i have no reasons to lie. I don’t need any good comments to feel myself satisfied, cause i already do, i made this tat cause i wanted so and am more than just pleased with the result.
You’ve justified your reasons why u don’t like this tattoo enough, thought just saying “i don’t really like it” would be good enough.
Oh and btw, i’ve mentioned couple of times here that yes the artist indeed is my friend, so what? It’s not the price or style that makes it a good tattoo, imo it’s satisfaction of a customer that places dot right there

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower
ar90;95472 wrote:
How stupid are you supposed to be? Well really, i’m not trying to make a “story” for you and convince you in something ๐Ÿ˜€ We are not on american idol and that’s ridiculous, you’re nobody to me so i have no reasons to lie. I don’t need any good comments to feel myself satisfied, cause i already do, i made this tat cause i wanted so and am more than just pleased with the result.
You’ve justified your reasons why u don’t like this tattoo enough, thought just saying “i don’t really like it” would be good enough.
Oh and btw, i’ve mentioned couple of times here that yes the artist indeed is my friend, so what? It’s not the price or style that makes it a good tattoo, imo it’s satisfaction of a customer that places dot right there

That tattoo looks terrible.

Adler
Participant
@adler
BoltThrower;95491 wrote:
That tattoo looks terrible.

…But it’s supposed to, don’t you get it? It has nothing to do with the scratcher artist being incompetent, that’s how the OP wanted the design to look. I really buy the whole story now. ๐Ÿ˜€

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower
Adler;95495 wrote:
…But it’s supposed to, don’t you get it? It has nothing to do with the scratcher artist being incompetent, that’s how the OP wanted the design to look. I really buy the whole story now. ๐Ÿ˜€

If he was in a band would he make the music sound as terrible as possible because he doesn’t like the way good music sounds? Would his terrible music sound terrible “on purpose” because he hates the way good music sounds?

ar90
Participant
@ar90
BoltThrower;95505 wrote:
If he was in a band would he make the music sound as terrible as possible because he doesn’t like the way good music sounds? Would his terrible music sound terrible “on purpose” because he hates the way good music sounds?

You’ve just compared music with tattoos, wow ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll try to follow that way. For a classic music lover a rap or dnb could be terrible & vice versa. We all are different and we have different tastes in everything.

I’ve mentioned above that personally i don’t like colorful tattoos at all, i really don’t. I could continue describing what i do like what i don’t, but i can imagine that’s not interesting for you guys. I don’t want to convince you that this is a good tattoo, i just want you to get one simple thing, i’m happy about this tat, that’s it ๐Ÿ˜€

This is getting really interesting and amusing thought ๐Ÿ˜€

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise
ar90;95274 wrote:
nsvd5inczvewmar.jpg

Wow…..and I thought my roses were bad……but this…this just a complete SHIT tattoo.

ar90
Participant
@ar90
brok3npr0mise;96099 wrote:
Wow…..and I thought my roses were bad……but this…this just a complete SHIT tattoo.

Imo your roses are bad indeed, but what’s really sad about it, is that you don’t like it, cause as i mentioned 10 times before, it’s if you like it what really matters

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise
ar90;96179 wrote:
Imo your roses are bad indeed, but what’s really sad about it, is that you don’t like it, cause as i mentioned 10 times before, it’s if you like it what really matters

Right, but the point is, I know they are bad and I’m working on getting them fixed. And being that you have a SHITTY tattoo, your opinion isn’t needed or necessary at this point.

Amok
Participant
@amok

hehe cool, an argument over who has the shittiest tattoo!

ps I’d take the roses if I had to choose, and be thankful for eternity.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

My tribal is the worse tattoo on this forum.

End of conversation

Wardy wins

๐Ÿ˜Ž

ar90
Participant
@ar90
Wardy;96201 wrote:
My tribal is the worse tattoo on this forum.

End of conversation

Wardy wins

๐Ÿ˜Ž

you just made me laugh :D:D

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
ar90;95386 wrote:
As i said we all have different tastes, yes i’m satisfied with it ๐Ÿ™‚
I’m not making excuses mate, especially not for myself, since this tat looks exactly like it did on the paper, so i knew what i’m doing ๐Ÿ™‚ I like the way it looks and i’m not lying to myself, am truly not.
Getting back to what i said previously about tastes, personally i don’t like colorful tattoos at all, i don’t like straight lines, perfect shapes you know, but that’s me.

Thanks for your opinion anyway, its nice to hear good comments, but it’s also amusing to read some negative things ๐Ÿ˜€

It is obvious you really do like the design enough to have it branded, maybe you prefer the contrary to the ordinary, as an abstract painter is to a portrait artist.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.