Court1208
Participant
@court1208

I think it really bothers me more when people say it…” Sweet tats”..”Where do you get your tats?”…” how many tats do you have?” …”take a look at my new tat.” I find myself saying OH you mean TATTOOS. Haha Thats just me though.

I don’t mind the “LOL” or “Haha” those don’t bother me unless over used like you guys said.

Court1208
Participant
@court1208
Zorba;88353 wrote:
Who shives a git?

If it doesn’t bother you then great..this is a general discussion thread.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes people that use tat seem like they are speaking of something that they got from their cousin for a 6 pack of beer at the trailer park.

Court1208
Participant
@court1208
buttwheat;88365 wrote:
Yes people that use tat seem like they are speaking of something that they got from their cousin for a 6 pack of beer at the trailer park.

I met one of these creatures this weekend! He was commenting about my “tats” then he asked me if I had any piercings down below “cuz he had a friend that got it done ..it was cool.” Needless to say I just walked away a little creeped out.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
Court1208;88366 wrote:
I met one of these creatures this weekend! He was commenting about my “tats” then he asked me if I had any piercings down below “cuz he had a friend that got it done ..it was cool.” Needless to say I just walked away a little creeped out.

That’s an invasive question… there’s better ways to hit on women. :rolleyes:

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.