WAFL Stunt Gav
Participant
@wafl-stunt-gav

I kinda agree with BigZach there must be a better way to show how loyal u are to the studio, surely the fact u keep going back should be enough. its kinda like having a partners name wrote across u but bigger

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

when i was your age i didnt give a fuck also. its normal to think like that at your age. i got some real shitty ink wheni was younger, but luckily they are small enough and not on prime real estate (like my back). but now that im older i do give a fuck, and i am glad i didnt get big pieces at that age, cuz now i am wise enough and have enough money to get really cool ink and not have to be an walking sandwich board for a mediocre tattooo shop.

i used to do a lot of writing and bombing when i was younger and i can tell you graf tattoos RARELY look good, and unless the artist is amazing, i feel like its gonna look like shit when you get it done. but thank goodness you dont give a fuck! good luck and i really do want to see pics!!

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
BigZach;88170 wrote:
Why not do a back piece, with a design that each artist picks, and they can each tattoo it, that would be a masterpiece

Now that would be cool. Have each of them do their best work to showcase at conventions while handing out business cards and fliers.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;88157 wrote:
haha, nah i actually don’t dude.. i live round the corner from her but At the moment im currently staying in my old bed room at my mums why the plumbing and electrics get sorted in mine and my fiancee’s house

I call bullshit Mr. Alex Ward. Not even in jolly ole England can a borderline retarded under 20 year old afford to buy a house. Here where I live you would make about $10 an hour and an average house costs about $300,000.00 That would be about $1750 for the house payment and you would only bring home after taxes $1,120 a month

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
buttwheat;88215 wrote:
I call bullshit Mr. Alex Ward. Not even in jolly ole England can a borderline retarded under 20 year old afford to buy a house. Here where I live you would make about $10 an hour and an average house costs about $300,000.00 That would be about $1750 for the house payment and you would only bring home after taxes $1,120 a month

I live in the Northwest too and you can get a house for less than $300,000… if you don’t mind living in a piece of shit house lol. :p

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;88215 wrote:

When did i say i bough it? My grandad left it to me when he died actually with some cash but the amount isent important. you shouldn’t jump to conclusions dude when you know nothing about me. Not asking for you to believe me dude.

Oh and just for the record buddy.

It’s pounds in england not dollars.

Amok
Participant
@amok

300k for a house? Housing is so inexpensive in other countries. In Sydney, 300k will get you a burnt out fibro whorehouse in the middle of cracktown.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;88227 wrote:
Oh and just for the record buddy.

It’s pounds in england not dollars.

No shit what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you keep putting $ instead of £..

serriosly buttwheat what is your problem chill abit dude? so negative all the time.. :/

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;88248 wrote:
you keep putting $ instead of £..

I’m in America and we don’t give a fuck about anyone else in the world so much so that we don’t even put the pound symbol on our keyboards.;)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.