Adler
Participant
@adler

It’s obviously huge and dark, I’m not an artist but I don’t think there’s a whole lot you can do with it except maybe some minor cosmetic changes or extensive lasering. I’m afraid you may be stuck with it pretty much as is or see what a different artist suggests.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Well, you could extend some of the features, extend them around your body maybe. I don’t know, I’m not tattoo artist.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

I agree, extend the wings and maybe add something to it. Maybe some colored flowers or vines or something. I don’t know. Other than that, good luck whatever road you choose.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Reminds me of the girl who got stars tattooed all over her face, and blamed the artist… She also said that she fell asleep. Well, she didn’t exactly get anywhere with trying to blame the artist, that’s for sure.
Don’t buy your story, but whatever. You’re the one who has to live with it, and we’re not here to judge.

If the tattoo can be fixed…. Well, if your lucky, it’ll heal really bad, so the black won’t be so solid. If that happens, there are things that can be done, if you have a good artist of course. But I say get a laser treatment to make it lighter, and than have a GREAT artist work with it. Should be able to atleast fix it, add some nice details to the body, etc. Make it flow better, and just.. Make it actually look kind of decent. The tattoo can be made bigger as well, which can give room for making it better. Save up the money it’s gonna cost, and next time… Do your research, and STAY AWAKE!

Good luck!

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
ArniVidar;82953 wrote:
I smell trollshit.

couldn’t agree more.

Lets look at the facts…. Falling asleep during a tattoo is possible but on the ribs I am not so sure certainly not for 3 hours.
He will have had to do a stencil even if he free handed it he would have used a pens as he/she wouldn’t have just set about your skin with no guide lines.
Sure you didn’t get this tattoo and now think wow that is just terrible?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I am not calling you a liar for no reason.
Im calling you a liar cos you lied!
No way did you fall asleep before any of that was done.
First tattoo? Even a monkey boy moron would want to watch what was being done to his body for a minute or 2.
If you really were brain dead enough to lie back and take no interest then you need to suck it up and live with that shit!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

to be fair, i have fallen asleep on all my ink and i never looked at the stencil. but then again, i trust all my artists. but falling asleep on rib work does seem WOWSERS.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

In addition is it just me or does the ink look very fresh in the photo?
It strikes me that the skin isnt even a bit pink let alone red.
How old was this tattoo or is it in fact a fake?
I would like to see a picture taken later on.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That is one gross ass mole you got there.

Prawln
Participant
@prawln

LOL Buttwheat… could turn the mole into a necklace that the dragon thing that looks like firefox web browser logo is wearing…. mint

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

OH MY GOD IT LOOKS LIKE A FIGHTING CHICKEN, LOL!!! What qualifies a good artist from a bad one, is experiance, training, word of mouth, and an extensive portfolio…..you should always see the artists work first…and the design being put on. The best bet you have is to go to a shop (after healing) and have the wings enlarged, and a second wing in the background. If you stick with the basics to help the design, you wont do bad. Good luck.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.