linds1844
Participant
@linds1844

Got this tattoo over a few months ago.. my first one and I fell asleep during it for like three hours so I wasn’t able to look at it while it was getting done. Unfortunately I’m not thrilled about it and it’s nowhere near like the one I drew up. Any ideas on how I can fix this??

DSCF0180.jpg

and this is what I had drew up just to give an idea of what I wanted in the first place

IMAG0132.jpg

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

You actually were able to fall asleep while your RIBS:eek: were being tattooed? He had to have showed you his drawing before applying it to your body……:confused: That’s looking almost impossible to fix TBH. I’m at a loss of words your going to have to talk to reputable artists and see what they say because that’s a big piece of black ink.

Cheers,
Marcus

linds1844
Participant
@linds1844

Nope, never showed me a drawing or anything 😡 I gave him MY drawing and apparently he had the balls to do what he wished..

and yea I surprisingly I thought the feeling was soothing and was able to sleep lol

I haven’t gone around to any legit artists yet since I haven’t had the extra money anyways to get it fixed, but now I do and I’m just trying to get some ideas! Hope someone can help 🙁

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

the dude sure did have some big nuts to change it up and put that on you… i could never let somebody ink me without seeing what i’m getting first.

you may want to extend the wings more they look really short compared to that giant looking head

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

That guy has tanks for nuts to just whack that lump of bird based shit on you. That’s bullshit. The wings look like retarded fins, the tail looks like rose stems. The blue outline doesn’t really have any flow. Sorry, but, you got jewd. Maybe save for some laser sessions?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I smell trollshit.

linds1844
Participant
@linds1844

Well now I just feel worse about it haha. Great first tattoo experience huh? I really don’t feel like lasering it since that’s just gonna be a shit ton of money…

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

Sorry, I can’t fathom a professional artist freehanding a bird on your body and not asking you whether you agree with it or not.

You said you fell asleep while being tattooed, so you were awake when he was freehanding it onto your body. I also find it impossible to believe that you were asleep through the entire duration of that tattoo and didn’t look at it once.

A few things:

-It sounds like you’ve made up a fairly terrible story for some inane reason.
-Any legitmate professional artist worth their salt would ask you whether it’s what you wanted before putting ink to skin, if you were asleep, they would wake you up.
-If you didn’t get it from an actual artist, that’s your fault and now you get to live with your bad decision.
-Your original bird looks like shit, so you were in a lose/lose situation to begin with.

linds1844
Participant
@linds1844

I gave him my drawing and didn’t think he was “freehanding” anything. Regardless what you thought of the original, I liked it. I never even said ANYTHING about adding color and he did. So yea, I got FUCKED on it. Like I said, first tattoo, I didn’t know what qualified as a good/bad artist.

Came on here asking for ideas for help, not for someone to call me a liar for no reason? Thaaanks.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Sorry, but your story is simply too far out to be true. Nobody gets an entire rib piece done without ever seeing the stencil or any part of the tattoo because they SLEPT through it all.

If you were very sick, dead drunk or doped to shit, then sure… I can buy that. Sober, healthy and sleeping.. not possible.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Her drawing is far better than that peice of black shit.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
BossNass;82962 wrote:
Her drawing is far better than that peice of black shit.

Definitely! That drawing isn’t good, but that tattoo is just SO bad. :S

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I just wanna know what you said, and how you reacted when you woke up from 3 hours of that, (which I honestly can’t see any way of falling asleep though, as Arni said…) and saw what was on your body..
Cause I know personally know that I would’ve gone slightly ape shit.
But that’s just me.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
board_riider;82966 wrote:
Cause I know personally know that I would’ve gone slightly ape shit.

I believe I would have gone homicidal and thence to jail…

linds1844
Participant
@linds1844

I cried. Told him I was not going to pay because it wasn’t what I asked for. He then threw the waiver thing I signed in my face and showed me where it said somethin about the fact I can’t get money back or anything if my tattoo doesn’t turn out the way I wanted.

Instead of getting hung up on that shit, if nobody has ideas, don’t comment. or just delete the whole fucking thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.