Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

Thankyou =]

Ive had many compliments about it at work! =]

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i like to use H2Ocean……………..funny thing is that when i got my eel done, the artist recommended it, but probably only becasue the shop he was working at had a display for it……..

on the last tattoo, he advised against it and said to just let it air dry……..but since all of my older tattoos healed fine, i just used it again………….he said to make sure that i washed off all of the stuff he put on it before applying anything else…….

i don’t use much, but like the way that it is sort of cooling when applied and stops that tight feelling as it is healing……….

not cheap, but it is alos a nice all around lotion …………i bought it off amazon……….

to the OP………..that is a nice rose……….reposted below for people like me that don’t like clicking on teh links……

154.jpg

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

=]

The yellow of the bruise is getting yellower lol! Ill post a pic

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd
reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

copy and post the .img link instead………..

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

167-1-1.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nice bruise. That baby is going to slid down to your elbow. The last tattoo bruise I got slid down my leg onto my foot.

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

Funny you say that, woke up this morning and it has lol

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

Me again!

Tattoos healing well n its soft witha couple small scab attached, not sore anymore woo.

Only prob is, some of the black shading looks literally light grey :/ I would upload a pic but my cameras deaddddd!

It still looks savage tho. May need a touch up on the grey bits tho, which seems to be alot of it

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Leah_BD;81976 wrote:
Me again!

Tattoos healing well n its soft witha couple small scab attached, not sore anymore woo.

Only prob is, some of the black shading looks literally light grey :/ I would upload a pic but my cameras deaddddd!

It still looks savage tho. May need a touch up on the grey bits tho, which seems to be alot of it

Wait until it fully heals. Mine looked extremely faded before it was done.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i have only just read this post as i aint been on here as much as i want to be….. the tattoo is awesome and kudos to your artist, that is mighty nice work indeed.
the smell you had could have been the brand of ink, intenze inks stink, they smell like the kiddies cheepo oil paints you get in a £ shop….
the bruising is very minimal for the area you had done, normally the artist would hold and stretch the area from behind which causes swelling, the redness is normal.

all in all a perfect piece of artwork to treasure for ever, dont worry about any of it looking faded or the skin looking shiny and flat etc…. you need to give it 6 weeks for the skin to heal properly 😉

Leah_BD
Participant
@leah_bd

Thank you =] It looks brilliant, doesn’t hurt any more and very comfortable! Since getting it done everyone has commented on how beautiful it is, im really happy with it =]

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.