shaneslawns
@

why do “U” start every post with “is this thread for real”…thats annyoing …..and “U” dont even tattoo….so “U” have A tat big deal….go to facebook or tweat somebody…..and “U” cant spell worth shit eighter…

shaneslawns
@

oh sorry ANNOYING…..oh perfect one

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Why is it that the people that always criticize others, can’t spell or use punctuation worth a shit? Realllllllyyyy gets their point across. NOT! Lol.

shaneslawns
@

I dont know what dudes problem is…i wrote itz “like in text style” instead of it’s and he starts in on me…about english or something…..it must be his time of month or something…i never talk bad to people or about them…..and then theres douche bags like him out there looking to critize someone else…and if u look at his posts….(ohhh sorry “you”..lol…)he cant spell for shit anyways…maybe he’s topdogg in his world …but his just a pup round here…and i know he’ll come back with some cool shit to say …but no matter what it is….he’s just trying to make his ego feel bigger…by puttin others down…probley trying to make up for other “smaller” things in his pants…ohh i mean life….one more jack ass trying to be big shot behind his small computer screen……im bowing out …power 2 the tattoo gods…

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

And you’re not putting people down to make your ego “feel better”? (your words, not mine)…The way I see it, everyone’s entitled to an opinion..you don’t like it, move the f*ck on, instead of being a complete hypocrite and doing the same damn thing, but 10x worse. Lame.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

boo hoo hoo, they’re picking on me

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

I have been pulled on spelling in the past but what is it with the three full stops…? not seen that one before.

shaneslawns
@

I dont know why your all up in my bisquit i said ego…not eggo….lol

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia
shaneslawns;77595 wrote:
I dont know why your all up in my bisquit i said ego…not eggo….lol

Because this is a forum. I don’t know about you experience with forums, but in most of them it’s a general rule to write in such a manner that others may understand you quite easily.
In most forums you will find that you’re style of writing, will be frowned upon. It’s just the way it is. Makes it easier for everyone to understand eachother.
Critic on your writing, is most likely non-personal. But in general, people who seem to lack the ability to use proper grammar, is considered less intelligent. (Again; Nothing personal. Just speaking from an anthropological point of view.)
English is my second language – and even I manage just fine. Don’t take it personal, it’s just the internet.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Well said, Poxphobia, well said.

shaneslawns
@

jesus did u take out the dictionary on that one to make yourself feel smarter than everyone else….my style is my own ….and you are on a tattoo forum where people express there differnt styles…one ass hole jumped my shit… now im fending everyone else off….and its people like you who judge people for being differnt…may the tattoo gods infect your next one…..how lame……and board rider…you like to ride everyone elses nutzzzzzzzzzzz….do u rub them also….

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
shaneslawns;77614 wrote:
jesus did u take out the dictionary on that one to make yourself feel smarter than everyone else….my style is my own ….and you are on a tattoo forum where people express there differnt styles…one ass hole jumped my shit… now im fending everyone else off….and its people like you who judge people for being differnt…may the tattoo gods infect your next one…..how lame……and board rider…you like to ride everyone elses nutzzzzzzzzzzz….do u rub them also….

Well, on the bright side, now we know it’s not just a matter of your appearing to be less intelligent.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
shaneslawns;77614 wrote:

wow, you sure are making a lot of friends here. How about you stop putting words in you post all together? That would be awesome.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Seriously Shawn the lawn you need to relax.
I think at least a couple of the posts here have been trying to help you get less negative comments. Take them in the spirit they were meant and at least take the time to thank the poster for being intersted enough to try.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3922&pictureid=8034

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Can I remind everybody to keep the insults under control.
It is fine to disagree but sexually provocative based insults are not wanted or tolerated.

If it continues the banning button will be pressed, and I would hate to do that as we are all adults.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.