Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Just a quick update I sat for another 3 hours and concentrated on getting the cliffs and pagoda coloured in.

Still found it damn painful across the kidneys 🙁

I was oozing a lot of blood so I have my next 3 hr session in a month and then hopefully will be done in 2 more sittings.

Plans are to add some purple mist around the clouds and do some work on the geisha.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/?action=view&current=Backpiece8thsitting1.jpg

This link shows it much bigger detail http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/?action=view&current=Backpiece8thsitting2.jpg

(I cannot seem to get it to post even when I do it on rescale so pls click link)

Take Care
Matthew

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You should try http://www.imageshack.us – It works fine with forums.

So you should be celebrating final closure on that sometime around May?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Arni I will try them out.

I am hoping May but depending on his bookings (he has a 5-6 mth waiting list and much of my work is out of hours) it could be June.

I think we will have a few beers when it is completed.

Take Care
Matthew

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, I for one hope to see a great big full-size (as high a resolution as your camera can manage) un-altered picture of your back once it’s finished. I think one could spend hours staring at that picture and always finding new details to admire.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

awesomespin.gif

and its going to look the absolute dogz bollox once its finished matthew, and like arni said a full sized image would be great, it you cant get anywhere on the net to host it in full size then let me know and i will host it on my webspace for ya mate

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Holy hell!

I’ve browsed your pictures a few times; but this piece is becoming AWESOME!!!

Who is the artist?

Congratulations man, way to commit!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

*is floored*

Holy fuck crackers.

I want to lick it more than ever.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

your like a walking master piece now Matthew 😉 its looking fantastic
i think you should get a chest piece next 😀

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

That is one mega piece of art.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

This is among the best pieces I’ve ever seen. It’s stunning.
I’m with Butterfly on the chest piece. You know you’re not gonna be able to stop after your back’s done anyway. 😀

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

OMG…… I am just seriously………… OMG. It’s fucking AWESOME. I LOVE IT!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Straight up BEAUTIFUL. That’s the kind of tattoo I can just stare at for hours, constantly noticing some new detail or touch.
Just simply amazing.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Damn… this is seriousl mindblowing. And it’s great to see this “Work in Proogress” journal style!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Aww thanks peeps 😮

It is really nice to hear some positive feedback.

My artist actually said he is going to be sad when it is done as it is something we have both enjoyed seeing develop as a project.

I am hoping to get a pro-portrait done of it when it is healed and finished and will def host it online.

We are also going to work more detail into the geisha as neither of us are 100% happy and will prob spend a couple of hours just fine detailing.

I am considering a chest piece health permitting in the future and will prob go for something old school hour glass and roses is on the top of my list.

Thanks again for the positive comments.

Take Care
Matthew

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Yeah man, you’re a certified badass. That’s one helluva back piece that deserves major kudos. That’s what I’m talkin about dude. +1.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.