vic13
Participant
@vic13

Hey all,

Am starting to design a piece to cover my left side, tops of ribs to thigh. I know what I want but before I go to my tattooist I need to draw it up and I cant find one of the ideas anywhere – just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

I’m looking for a rose with a skull as the centre of it. I’ve found a few BUT I don’t want the skull to have a solid outline (does that make sense??) I want it to blend into the rose. I know if I go to my man he’ll draw it for me but I want to see it and play around with the design myself before I take it to him.

I’m going for thorns, roses, skulls really beautiful looking but dark and eerie too.

I feel like I’ve been searching the net for ages and not getting anywhere with this! I’m not the best artist and would like something to go off. Just the rose is all I’m looking for.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks guys, Vic.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

by solid outline you mean a really thick old school looking outline ?

If you went along to your artist and told he/ she what you just told us they will easily be able to draw something up for you as you are clear in what you want done.
i have seen a few on flickr before and a guy here has one on the side of his neck.
but his doesn’t have a stem

vic13
Participant
@vic13

No, no outline at all on the skul. So it’s almost a part of the rose and blends into the rose. I’ve seen a similar pic somewhere but for the life of me can’t remember where. Thanks anyway.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.