CustomInk
    @

hey,

I thought I’d also show you this. This is great for custom ink tattoo ideas. I have my clients get ideas and some of their tattoos from here. They do charge, but it really is a great resource and if your going to spend money on a tattoo, what’s a few extra bucks to make sure you’re really getting what you want?

http://4a5f6j3go5ypmkn6jj-kleu9yq.hop.clickbank.net

Hope this helps!

Joe

xoxshaye-bxox
    Participant
    @xoxshaye-bxox
    CustomInk;45678 wrote:
    Hello,

I’m so sorry for your loss. I just wanted to give you some advice on the more practical side. I’m a tattoo artist and i just think you should consider a few things. First, it appears you want the duck pretty small, which can be done, but you have to be careful. You can’t try to put too much detail into it or it will age very poorly. with this in mind, a small rubber(yellow bathtub type)ducky might work out much better for you in the long run than daisy duck or something more detailed…i hope i helped and once again i’m so sorry for your loss.

joe

Hey Joe, thanks so much for your help and advice… Yeah i want the duck kinda small so i can cover it when im at work (not that any of them care, its just company policy)… I did thank that there would be too much detail in daisy duck for the size i want, and i don’t want it too age poorly since its for my little princess! Every time my niece called me Aunty Ducky i always had this picture in my mind of a rubber duck so i think that says i should go with a rubber duck instead of something that doesn’t really remind me of her (daisy duck) apart from the fact it was a duck…
    Thank you so much for taking the time to point those special factors out to me =)
    Cheers <3

xoxshaye-bxox
    Participant
    @xoxshaye-bxox
    Midnight87;45688 wrote:
    i like the one outlaw added to your tat.. the bright yellow rubber ducky looks perfect and would be a great memorial.. with the halo, i was wondering whether it would be nice to add the halo to the ‘L’ on your tat? that would make it a memorial tat with the duck on top to commemorate what she used to call you? i wouldn’t go cartoony or anything… and a wood duck is a mallard and i think it wouldn’t suit what you are looking for

Yeah i like what outlaw did too… I like the bright colour of the duck cause she was a little girl and she was always smiling and happy! We’re you thinking the first L or the second one? Im going to get the dates she was born and the day she passed on the under side of my wrist just not sure how i want those yet either…
    Cheers <3

xoxshaye-bxox
    Participant
    @xoxshaye-bxox
    CustomInk;45693 wrote:
    hey,

I thought I’d also show you this. This is great for custom ink tattoo ideas. I have my clients get ideas and some of their tattoos from here. They do charge, but it really is a great resource and if your going to spend money on a tattoo, what’s a few extra bucks to make sure you’re really getting what you want?

http://4a5f6j3go5ypmkn6jj-kleu9yq.hop.clickbank.net

Hope this helps!

Joe

Thanks Joe, i’ll def check it out. I don’t mind spending some extra money especially if its going to help me get excatly the right tattoo, since its going to be on my forever!

peachiepoo
    Participant
    @peachiepoo

I have to say that I would avoid cartoons in a memorial tattoo. I like outlaws’s idea…although I might now squeeze it in so close. I think the color is just fine…and rather appropriate. Children rarely have a gray rubber ducjy in the tub with them.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.