Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Hey I just thought it would be nice to start a thread that you would just post what’s up for the day! So I will start!

Today is a stay inside day. It is snowing really hard, we are to get 6-8 inches today. I am wicked tired, as my new tats are making it really difficult to sleep!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well my day….

I wake up around 5:30 am to head to work – shaking the catfood box – no answer. I stroll over my pet of 15 years is as stiff as a board.

Ok I am sad but think hey had a long life.

7:30 running late as buried the cat.

7:35 I go down to the communal parking and some bastard has stolen my bike.

8:30 I get to work (2 hrs late) to find that the auditors have just taken my desk and computer – leaving me to sit with a colleague who is 1. Insane (even by my standards) 2. Has the most vile eating habits known to this universe.

11:30 I decide to grab my camera and maybe take a few shots – cheer my day up. I step out and see an amazing shot half the sky is blackened with clouds, half clear blue and a seagull is bang smack in the centre. So I step back to take the shot and the bird shits on me and I fall down a pot hole. One split lip and a torn shirt later.

12:00-16:00 I am stuck at my desk dealing with such calls as; (This is the type of nonsense I deal with day in and out)

Me: Mr. X I need you to come in for an interview under caution.

Mr. X: Why?

Me: You have undeclared capital.

Mr. X: I cannot come in I am insane.

Me: Are you under a psychiatrist or mental health worker.

Mr. X: No.

Me: So who says you are insane?

Mr. X: The voices do.

Ok at around 18:00 I am stuck on a bus like a sardine cramped between a guys armpit and the melon breasts of a woman who was twice the man I am.

18:30 Stroll through the door – wife says they recovered your bike! Great I think. From the canal she says.

To cap it off I have to help at a party with 53 screaming children.

Ain’t life great!

Take Care
    Matthew

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Matthew!!!

You need a HUG!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

*Sniff* I do *Sniff* ๐Ÿ™

But hey I just got some good news that cheered me up no end.
    I am booking my backpiece on Weds! ๐Ÿ™‚

Matthew

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Well there is nothing like some fresh ink to cheer someone up!

erikminamihata
    Participant
    @erikminamihata

Well for me I’m at work “working”. That basically means I’m trying to stay awake at my desk hahaha. I also decided to quit smoking again (for like the 10th time) and now I’m on the patch! Exciting huh?!?!?

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

well my day was pretty damm usual….. got up at 7:30, set off for work at about 8:30 and got finished at around 3’ish…. took the car out for a quick spin( i need to do my bit for global warming and carbon footprints lol…), had some dinner then took my little girl swimming (she done her 25mtr badge tonight ) just got home, put the kettle on and logged in to see whats been going on around the forum..

cheer up peeps its the weekend ๐Ÿ˜€

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I got up at 5am because i am a moron! Nah went to sleep at 8.30pm.
    Have the flu, the whole family is away for the day at a skateboarding comp which my son has entered in after faceplanting into the concrete the other day, swollen eyes, fat lip, gash on eyebrow!
    I went down to the chemist and got some antibiotics to help shift my bug, and bought some books at the bookstore and am right now going to get into bed for the entire day to try and get well. I have stencils for bookings tomorrow im meant to be drawing up, i need to run my autoclave, i need to list my machines for sale……..but im going to bed or i’ll be no use to anyone.:D

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Fuck Matthew, i just read your post, man what a bad day!!!!! Hope the rest of it goes sweet for ya ***hugs***:)

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Does anyone have a good day around here?

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

i have had a good day so far…. got up at 5am went to work with my bro… started work at 8am…. had lunch at 12pm
    now im here talking to you fine people….

mathew.. you sad sad bastard… i feel for ya…..
    what you getting done on wednsday?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I got back from Mexico 9after looking for a new shop) to the Dominican, looked at the shop, decided to sell up, arrived in UK today and went to bed. I am now going back to bed because I can.
    I have decided to make a life without the industry, I want to become a prison officer and have applied while in mexico, crossed the initial online testing/examinations. Now I’m ready for a new career.
    I have decided that while I spend so much time working on others I have no time for myslef and my own body art.
    Wish me luck!!

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Well good luck Scrubmuncher…and Matthew…Hugs buddy…tomorrow will only be better right?? And holy shit you people all get up wayyy to freaking early…:)

Erikholycowyournameislong ๐Ÿ™‚ keep it up buddy, I quit about 20 times before I actually did it…been smoke free for almost 9 years!! You can do it!!

Well now…I got a tattoo today!! Went for coffee with my best friend…made unbelievable eye contact for about an hour with a hot boy that I soon hope to meet, went for drinks with my girls and had TONS of laughs…it was like the best day in a verrrry long time!!! So there, I had a GREAT day!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I smoke….alot lol. but enjoy it way to much to give it up yet! Good luck Scrubs awesome:D

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

wow…. scrubby you jacking it all in man…… i wish you all the best of luck with the new career mate, you better be staying in contact dude ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.