celetat
@

Miley Cyrus gets a new tattoo on her right ear, it said “LOVE”, she has not confirmed if it’s real or not, so what do you think guys?

7V8X52GIF6_MileyCyrusTattoo-322x450.jpg

i found the pic and article HERE

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

I did not click the link but I think you might be spamming…

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

That surely is good news!

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I cannot even begin to describe how big of a shit I don’t give about her or her possible tattos.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I cannot even begin to describe how big of a shit I don’t give about her or her possible tattoos.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

nothing most of these chick celebs have are impressive anyway. all i see are small stars or some word. IMO- boring!

alyssaswoon
Participant
@alyssaswoon

really, i just think she’s trying way too hard to be “edgy” so no one will call her Hannah Montana anymore. hahahaha

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man

I think she just passed out and one of her friends had alittle fun with a sharpe :rolleyes:

knarF
Participant
@knarf

I hope she gets punched in the face.

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

What confuses me is how many celeb tattoos are truly awful. I don’t just mean bad designs etc, I mean that they are just bad! This one (if real) just looks scrawled on :/
You’d think with their money they’d source someone who could actually tattoo well

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Most celebrity tattoos look like shit for the same reason 95% of what you see out and about looks like shit: people don’t know any better. Talk to someone with a shitty piece of scratcher ink and unless he’s gone to a reputable artist in the mean time and got educated on the subject, he’ll defend his penis riding a skateboard smoking a bong until he dies. Because it has deeper meaning. It’s a memorial. To the dick he lost skateboarding in ‘Nam.

Also, I would fuck the shit out of Miley Cyrus. Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

who gives a fuck if she got some tattoo in her ear? so? what is this a ground breaking issue or something?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

The only way I would be impressed with this thread would be if the title was “Miley Cyrus gets a 2X4 on the back of her head and then, coincidentally, “knighthawk” was there and fucked the shit out of her. Literally. NO, I mean there was actual shit on the curb.”

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Gsouder;76189 wrote:
The only way I would be impressed with this thread would be if the title was “Miley Cyrus gets a 2X4 on the back of her head and then, coincidentally, “knighthawk” was there and fucked the shit out of her. Literally. NO, I mean there was actual shit on the curb.”

ive said it once and i’ll say it again… this forum really needs a “like” button haha

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

KH

I swear when I think that the barrel of self respecting decency has been scraped to the wood you manage to dig that little bit deeper. I am in awe of a master here.

‘Also, I would fuck the shit out of Miley Cyrus. Just sayin.’ <

This here is some nasty shit.

Hang your head in shame – that is possibly the nastiest thing I heard since my colleague at work told me about his ladyboy ‘mandwich’ fantasy.

Seriously have you considered the psychological scarring you have caused me :p

Lmao

Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.