Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 134373 wrote:

I’m getting real tired of working a 10 hour day then going to school for 3 hours

How long do you have school? Is it the three year program? That would suck.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 134373 wrote:

I’m getting real tired of working a 10 hour day then going to school for 3 hours

what are you taking in school ?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Boring this part out is very boring.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 134374 wrote:

How long do you have school? Is it the three year program? That would suck.

Only 2 years of the 5 year program I get some credit for my 27 years experience in the field.

@NorCalDan 134376 wrote:

what are you taking in school ?

Union school for refrigeration

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

My mother is a bitch who got by her entire life riding on other people’s coat tails.

I spend a total of seven years in school/clinical training to be an AP.

She’s going to fucking tell me shit about how to take care of my own arm. Not in that loving, caring Mom way. But adding, “Well, it’s not like you’re a physician.” Mmm hmm. I’ll remember that if you need any urgent care. Well, I’ll try, seeing how stupid I am. Enjoy having no one when the divorce finalizes and your other children are self-centered pricks.

56belair
    Participant
    @56belair

Spend most of the afternoon painting the front end of a candy red Corvette, only to have a big ass fly land in the clear during the bake cycle.
    Of course the legs and wings stick in the clear.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 134387 wrote:

Union school for refrigeration

When you graduate, you’ll be an expert on some of the women I know.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Going to have a consultation at a local dermatology center for lasering my back next week.
    I’m not going to show you….don’t ask. Lmao. Its the one I like the least, and its on prime real estate.
    Approximately 14 hrs invested. Looks like shite. No current plans for back work, I’d just like to take care of it sooner rather than later.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I can’t do this today. We have to be in the car in 26 minutes and she’s strolling around naked babbling about how she doesn’t want to wake the dog up. If this is my /”relaxation time,” I’d rather be at work, and I hate that I’m becoming “one of those” people.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Beef ribs! Taking them to work for my poster (trainee) and me.

Lots of beef broth for noodle soup now.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Pulled a muscle in my neck….wish I had brought muscle relaxers to work. I am not being very pleasant on the phone with my customers this morning.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ezrider 134435 wrote:

I am not being very pleasant on the phone with my customers this morning.

Fuck them!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I think for the adult children “left behind” in our parents’ dotage, many of our siblings have not a clue. My own youth has been kicked out on its own treacherous ass. Relate to my own peer group? Hardly.

I have a lot of hard feelings, specifically toward my siblings. I’m tired. They’ll never know the exhaustion from seeing the decay of our parents and having to pick up the slack. 3 AM, I’m up. 6 PM, I’m eating organic, overpriced steaks. Not because I’m cruising the Riviera or on a fancy beach vacation, but because we were raisethat’s what you do – You pay it forward. Why didn’t it click with these other fucksticks? I mean, I used to possess the curiosity and human interest to want to sit down and ask THEM, but I don’t really want to talk to them ever again, and I imagine the next time will be when they fly in to squabble over possessions/my mother’s funeral.

My mother’s lied, cheated, stolen… I’m not too upset about it, anymore. The depth of mendacity in her soul leaves me drawing a big ol’ blank as to who she ever was. It’s hard to muster up tears over that one.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Going to see Danzig saturday night in Atlanta. Going to get really wasted and push people down and then immediately help them back up.
    I’m a big guy…people fall around me. What can I say…

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Horrible migraine. Big cocktail of drugs so I can sleep today and work tonight (and if I’m lucky, sleep tonight).

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.