kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

I got my nipple pierced on Friday as a surprise for my boyfriend because he’s been going on about it forever. I still can’t decide if I like it and it still hurts like fuck lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@kittykat200 145903 wrote:

I got my nipple pierced on Friday as a surprise for my boyfriend because he’s been going on about it forever. I still can’t decide if I like it and it still hurts like fuck lol

Pics or it didn’t happen

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@kittykat200 145903 wrote:

As butt said: Pictures please!

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

Sorry guys, asked the bf, he’s already unhappy that the piercer saw my boobs let alone the internet lol, I imagine it looks the same as all the other pierced titties!

Turns out though that the piercer used a bar that was too small so I was in agony for a week, he’s now replaced it with a longer bar and now I love it (because I’m no longer in pain!) so mission successful I think! lol

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Im so pumped about my solo mission to new orleans. Cmon friday morning.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Is it weird to designate body parts to specific styles. Ive kinda got a newschool/illustrative leg sleeve going and was thinking about doing the other leg in american traditional. Whats are the opinions on this?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@jerryatrophy 146272 wrote:

Is it weird to designate body parts to specific styles. Ive kinda got a newschool/illustrative leg sleeve going and was thinking about doing the other leg in american traditional. Whats are the opinions on this?

No not at all. I think if you are going to mix styles that is the way to do it.

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

agreed, better to designate separate limbs that mish mash it all together if you ask me!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

so I have a chest freezer in my 10×12 shed,and I have a food vacuum sealer,and I have been putting in the freezer lots of meats(poultry/fish/pork/beef) and plenty of canned food and a lot of dog supplies and food for my dog,we have emergency supplies for us(first aid/water/generator/survival supplies/camping stuff/clothing/etc/etc)bedding,tents,weapons,batteries,vodka,whiskey,beer,jerky,medical supplies,

so when the zombie apocalypse comes,I will be ready angry-smiley-012.gif

action-smiley-060.gif

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

But when you lose power it won’t take long for your frozen goods to spoil. Also stock up on .22 ammo

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 146332 wrote:

But when you lose power it won’t take long for your frozen goods to spoil. Also stock up on .22 ammo

I have a high output generator.

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

just surround your property with treadmills. Zombies cant walk on treadmills.

I’m a genius.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@kittykat200 146340 wrote:

just surround your property with treadmills. Zombies cant walk on treadmills.

I’m a genius.

But zombies can walk on other fallen zombies.

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

but the fallen zombies wont be on the treadmills coz they will fling them off like pancakes!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@kittykat200 146343 wrote:

but the fallen zombies wont be on the treadmills coz they will fling them off like pancakes!

Ok. Ill concede that if you have like 100 or less zombies it could work. But if you have like 1000 or more youre screwed on the treadmill front.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.