Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@NorCalDan 138366 wrote:

I have to go to my dentist and get a crown,I had an old filling fall out last night while flossing,I hate going to the dentist.

That sucks. I’m needle phobic so I have to be put under with sedation for any procedure that requires freezing. Makes for a great nap, but very expensive.

(I know, how do I possibly get tattooed if I’m needle phobic??? In my brain a tattoo is different than a needle puncture, for some reason. Lucky for me.)

Good luck at the dentist. I just might have a nap for you now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@NorCalDan 138366 wrote:

I have to go to my dentist and get a crown,I had an old filling fall out last night while flossing,I hate going to the dentist.

I hated going to the dentist because it was always $1000 every time I went. Now that I’m in the union the dentist is free so not nearly as bad to go to.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 138370 wrote:

I hated going to the dentist because it was always $1000 every time I went. Now that I’m in the union the dentist is free so not nearly as bad to go to.

ya,I have good dental ins,that’s not an issue,I just hate going to the dentist,I would rather get a knee ditch tattoo ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 138375 wrote:

ya,I have good dental ins,that’s not an issue,I just hate going to the dentist,I would rather get a knee ditch tattoo ! ๐Ÿ˜€

The tattoo is more painful but way more enjoyable!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Call_me_Lola 138367 wrote:

That sucks. I’m needle phobic so I have to be put under with sedation for any procedure that requires freezing. Makes for a great nap, but very expensive.

(I know, how do I possibly get tattooed if I’m needle phobic??? In my brain a tattoo is different than a needle puncture, for some reason. Lucky for me.)

Good luck at the dentist. I just might have a nap for you now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I get it,I’m the same way,the tattoo needle thing is not an issue at all,but at the doctor,like flu shots,etc,etc I can’t look,I don’t like it.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

How come they always wear the same clothes on the tattoo nightmares TV show?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@jerryatrophy 138522 wrote:

How come they always wear the same clothes on the tattoo nightmares TV show?

LOL that’s a great question ! it’s true ! ๐Ÿ˜€ it pisses my wife off all the time

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@NorCalDan 138529 wrote:

LOL that’s a great question ! it’s true ! ๐Ÿ˜€ it pisses my wife off all the time

It’s for continuity – they can use clips from film shot any day that season in any episode. (They don’t change their hair or facial hair either.) Although, you’d think that they could give them something new to wear for each season.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Do other shows do that?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 138551 wrote:

Do other shows do that?

I only watched Best Ink this season, and the artists wore just random stuff.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I like to run in to a drug store looking panicked and shout “where do you keep the condoms?”

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’ve been busy. I know I’ve been busy because when I came in the door this morning, laundry came out of the door onto the porch.

In the past two weeks I’ve gone on interviews in Nashville, Knoxville, and Kentucky. I was so tired on my last interview when some snotty woman asked what I’d do if I didn’t succeed in school, I replied, “Dig ditches or put labels on cans in a factory.” I was told this is not funny. If someone tells me something is not funny, it becomes exceedingly funny and I’m unable to continue whatever I’m doing without cackling like a mad woman. Probably not my strongest interview. Thank God IDGAF about that uni.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I think I decided on a school.

In other news, my typewriter tattoo is being entered in a contest. Should be good.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Got my acceptance letter. The good news is I’ll also be able to work 2-3 days a week. That means I’ll see daylight three years from September. ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 139166 wrote:

Got my acceptance letter. The good news is I’ll also be able to work 2-3 days a week. That means I’ll see daylight three years from September. ๐Ÿ™‚

CONGRATS!!! That’s awesome. And the three years will be over before you know it.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.