GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

We talked a lot today. He doesn’t want to be a surrogate. He loves me. He told me he’s wanted me for three years, but was afraid based on profession/age/other stuff. I wish he would have. I want to be a stepmom. I want to be a mom.

He told me when we were texting this morning he had a dream I was holding a baby girl. This is freaky because I had a psychic say the same thing with a man matching his description as the father. I want time to know him for a year or so, but big marriages are a waste of savings.

My parents served me with an eviction notice. I’m not sad, It’s one less worry. I want to live alone awhile. I will always be there for them as much as I can, but I need to live my own life.

P.S. I pay bimonthly. Guess who isn’t getting the other half of her check.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

dam cat ! that’s a shitload of trouble, 🙁

I don’t understand why shit like this happens to nice people,and all the assholes just keep plugging away ! 😡

we’re here for you hun.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I appreciate that. I’ll pay my rent when I get my hot water. (Gas is included.)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Wow. I’m confused between being happy for you and so sad!
    So sorry to hear about all your troubles :/ Hope it all works out as well as it can – def keep us posted!

and.. what? You’re planning a baby? And marriage? or just one of the two? Huh? Give you a surrogate? (surrogates are illegal here, I have no idea how this works!) Either way – Happy for you about the man, you def deserve a good one 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 135846 wrote:

we’re here for you hun.

For sure Cat!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

They donate an egg, uterus, or sperm for a baby. He doesn’t want that. It’s sad your country doesn’t allow it.

Also: The only thing worse than vomiting on an empty stomach is vomiting after eating, Three minute versus fifteen in hell.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Sorry to hear about all the problems GCL….really hope things turn around for you.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 135856 wrote:

They donate an egg, uterus, or sperm for a baby. He doesn’t want that. It’s sad your country doesn’t allow it.

Also: The only thing worse than vomiting on an empty stomach is vomiting after eating, Three minute versus fifteen in hell.

I get the basics, just thought it would be some sort of rather long process involved 🙂
    Mh, it is. Very pro-adoption, and we do have far too few foster homes.. Denmark does allow it though, so couples get around it. Other countries, too.
    Would adopting potentially be for you? (you don’t need to answer. Obviously not the lightest topic!)

Really hope this all works out for you!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Bad day. Dad hit me and accused me stealing. Cops are his buddies. He took my car keys. I have to sleep on the couch. He promised he would get me fired. I am torn between fleeing the cat and being killed. I was punched so hard I vomited bile.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Wtf. Your dad punched you hard enough to make you puke? That’s fooked up.
    I don’t exactly know what your situation is but it sounds like you need to get out of there.
    And press charges.

And kick him in the nuts

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

GCL you are a grown ass woman there is no reason that you could give me why you are still living in this piece of shits house. There are many resources out there use them!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Fuck.

Get yourself some place safe. (and listen to butt)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 135895 wrote:

GCL you are a grown ass woman there is no reason that you could give me why you are still living in this piece of shits house. There are many resources out there use them!

I initially did it to supply them with cash on their apartments.

I took steps. I took pictures of my injuries and sent them to personnel. The cops are not a lot of help here. It’s cliche in the south, but it’s true. I I leave tonight.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

This has been awful for you, GCL. Just awful. Please stay safe.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

It’s not as bad it seems.

Had a better weekend than expected out of state. Won’t go into details and bore everyone, but the next two days are very busy.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.