ArniVidar
@arnividar

After looking at the map I see it’s basically right in the heart of London. I guess there’s no such thing as a moderately priced place to stay anywhere close ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Not really, you’re looking at ยฃ100.00/night for a nearby hotel.
It may be cheaper to find a B&B outside and travel to and fro.
Outside of London, you should be able to get B&B for around ยฃ25.00/night, maybe we need a list of who’s going and from where, and who’d be willing to share travel.

It is pretty central to London which is a pain, I’d probably drive to a rail station on a direct line and then train it, I hate driving in London.

I could probably organise a couple of cheap rooms, thinking about it, couple of friends may have rooms to let, one in Sittingbourne, one in Canterbury which are about 50 miles outside London. Then we’d just need to co-ordinate travel from those.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, having done the B&B outside London bit before, I can’t say it’s exactly fun having to walk for miles to find a tube station that doesn’t close at dinner time, and having to be home by midnight if you’re going to get home at all. There’s something to be said for the convenience of down-town living, when you have to be somewhere at a certain time.

TDP
Participant
@tdp

sick artists at london this year ๐Ÿ™‚ ill be there and am twisting benjamin moss arm to get on with my dracula leg… ill be hounding him in stavanger norway in july. got him booked so he cant run away for a few hours.. i:)

vala
Participant
@vala

Anyone got any work lined up with any of the artists planned?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Quick bump. it’s getting close now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Would love to be there!! It is only something I can dream about. ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.