Kimmietec
    Participant
    @kimmietec

I want to get a tattoo on my side/ribs in memory of my Mom with a line from a book she used to read from me and her favorite bird (a cardinal). I think I want photo realistic, but I would be open to non-cartoonish water color or neo-traditional if the artist is particularly good at it.

Also, I am wanting to finish my forearm panel with various flowers. I want them to be colorful, but don’t have a particular style in mind.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia, but am willing to drive a little while if needed for a killer artist. Suggestions greatly appreciated!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Follow @gatattooers on instagram. Theres a LOT of talent in georgia.
    Russ abbott, craig foster, brandon bond, mike petroskie, vince villalvazo, john barrett, les collier, sketchy lawyer, chris autry, eddie stacey, todo, tony mancia, jp alfonso, danny cruz, Just to name a few….lol. All top shelf artists in georgia.

Kimmietec
    Participant
    @kimmietec

I had a consult with Erick Holguin, who I found while searching Russ Abbott/Eddie Stacey’s shop, and we set up an appointment for February 6! Thanks for your help 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Awesome congrats

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

He’s done some really nice stuff. Good choice.

happy1
    @

Let me have your suggestions in this thread of who should be included in the guest artist poll

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.