MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

I have a couple shops I have been looking at and have been told to go I will say who I am looking at and you guys let me know what going on. I am also down for any suggestions I live in Greensboro North Carolina.

1st shop I have been looking at is Custom Tattoos, Body Piercing, and Art Gallery :: Greensboro, NC :: Golden Spiral Tattoo I was liking Sean, Luke or Sam
    2nd shop is https://www.facebook.com/FivePointsTattoos I was told to go to Jason. A couple people from my neighbourhood and some people have said they do good work I looked and I think it is okay.
    3rd shop is https://www.facebook.com/wildfiretattoostudio I was told to see Tap he is also my moms friend cousin in law.
    4th shop is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tattoo-Phoenix/203072933059984 But I am also not thinking about this one cause most of their work doesnt look that great to me.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

what style are you into? have you checked out danny reed? he is more neo trad/new school

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@yodaddynukka 128538 wrote:

what style are you into? have you checked out danny reed? he is more neo trad/new school

New school traditional american and lot of color for this one I want to get next? And what shop is he at?

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Google is your friend, my friend.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@yodaddynukka 128540 wrote:

Google is your friend, my friend.

Haha I just googled him and he is in asheville he works looks great to me. But I am trying to find a great shop around here cause I think this tat might take more than 1 session. Even thought asheville is a 2 and a half hr drive I might check him out when I go up there to see a friend.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

2.5hr drive for a permanent tattoo is nothing. I drove 6.5hrs to get 2hrs of work.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@yodaddynukka 128543 wrote:

2.5hr drive for a permanent tattoo is nothing. I drove 6.5hrs to get 2hrs of work.

Damn thats pretty cool and yeah I guess it would be to bad. I was thinking of getting this. To finish off my right calf it would be going on my outter side towards the back and finish off the whold calf.
    943521_646531475360971_1349394483_n.jpg

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i think for something like that it would be well worth the drive and could very well possibly be done in 1 long session.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@yodaddynukka 128545 wrote:

i think for something like that it would be well worth the drive and could very well possibly be done in 1 long session.

Even with the color?

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

yup 1233456

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

unless, of course, you have huge calves. also, there really isnt that many different colors in that particular tattoo.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@yodaddynukka 128549 wrote:

unless, of course, you have huge calves. also, there really isnt that many different colors in that particular tattoo.

Nah I don’t have huge calves and yeah I guess the one I got now took 4hrs so.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

2 1/2 hour drive is nothing when you get a good tattoo.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Yep make the drive it will be well worth it.

MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

@Sam-I-Am 128551 wrote:

2 1/2 hour drive is nothing when you get a good tattoo.

Yeah I might go there or golden spiral.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.