mattdrurytattoo
Participant
@mattdrurytattoo

As the title suggests, would love to travel, meet some awesome new people and see some of America. Would love to visit texas but I am open minded about where I travel.

I own my own custom studio here in the UK and have closed my diary from the end of July to allow me to travel. I have no attitude or ego and take my work seriously. There are examples of my work in my albums on here and links to my facebook and instagram accounts on my profile.

If you own/work in/know anyone that might be interested in having me as a guest artist please get in touch.

my email is mattdrurytattoo@yahoo.co.uk

hope to hear from someone soon

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

can we see some picture’s of your work.

mattdrurytattoo
Participant
@mattdrurytattoo

Hi Wardy, If you click on my profile I have added some images of my work into an album.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Check Sunken Ship Tattoo and Piercing Parlour – Everett Tattoo Artists – Tattoos – Everett, Washington they always have guest artists plus it is just down the road from me

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@buttwheat 127752 wrote:

Check Sunken Ship Tattoo and Piercing Parlour – Everett Tattoo Artists – Tattoos – Everett, Washington they always have guest artists plus it is just down the road from me

Plus you would only be a 2 hour drive from Vancouver (in Canada). And the weather in Everett would be just like home for you.

Wherever you end up travelling to, make sure you let us know. Some of us have been known to take a road trip or jump on a plane to get work from a good artist. And your work is very very good.

mattdrurytattoo
Participant
@mattdrurytattoo

Thank you very much indeed, I really appreciate your comments on my work. I will keep you updated with my travel plans and send the studios buttwheat mentioned an email

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Seppuku in NJ is seeking guest artists.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Try 717 Tattoos in Harrisburg, PA
They too are having guest tattoo artists.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 127788 wrote:

Plus you would only be a 2 hour drive from Vancouver (in Canada).

more like 3 hours now with the bridge out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.