bigj0110
    Participant
    @bigj0110

Well, I got two tattoos on my left arm that was not done right even though the drawings looked way different then it came out, one of them is supposed to be a sexy Mary Jane from Spiderman pin up in color. Then, because I do music and love doing it on the other side of the same arm I got a heart with headphones on it in color as well. With that being said I want to get a full half sleeve on my left arm to cover up booth tattoos. So if you’re a good artist with experience and could tackle this kind of cover up and is located in my area please contact me so we can talk more and make this happen.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

contact frank la natra or tim hendricks.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Do you have a picture of what you are trying to cover.

bigj0110
    Participant
    @bigj0110

@buttwheat 126056 wrote:

Do you have a picture of what you are trying to cover.

Yea I have one picture of each tattoo, so if you would like to see them give me an email address and I’ll send it to you.

bigj0110
    Participant
    @bigj0110

@yodaddynukka 126048 wrote:

contact frank la natra or tim hendricks.

I know who frank la natra is through other people and I talked to him directly a long tine ago about doing this cover up, but it sounded like he really didn’t wanted to do the project so it did not happen. Then all other artist I contacted after that where afraid to take on such a big project, so for a while I gave up looking for someone until now.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

its better if you post the pic on the site for us to evaluate the situation vs sending an email to buttwheat. he likes to masturbate to pre cover up projects so i would advise against emailing him…

bigj0110
    Participant
    @bigj0110

@yodaddynukka 126088 wrote:

its better if you post the pic on the site for us to evaluate the situation vs sending an email to buttwheat. he likes to masturbate to pre cover up projects so i would advise against emailing him…

I really don’t want them posted on the site because to be honest I am a little bit embarrassed of the tattoos and I only want people who are involved in the project like an artist to see it. To be honest again I don’t even know why I offered to send him an email of the tattoos.

bigj0110
    Participant
    @bigj0110

Also, this for every one who reads the post especially artists that want to do the project. I for got to mention this in the original post, but when I’m talking about a half sleeve I’m talking about from my wrist to my elbow area Including my whole lower arm not my upper arm to my shoulder. The reason I’m saying this is because I seem to find the term for half sleeve online meaning from the upper arm to shoulder not where I’m talking about, and I just want to make it clear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.