domacadin
    Participant
    @domacadin

looking for a recommendation for a good tattoo parlor in the Rochester area. I am looking to get a range of tattoos done, one of them being a octopus themed 3/4th sleeve.

Kraqr
    Participant
    @kraqr

There are a lot of good tattoo shops, also a lot of bad ones.
    Steadfast tattoo on Monroe ave does some very good work, also Love Hate tattoo on Alexander.

Stay away from smaller shops, like the one in 420 emporium on E.henrietta rd, the artist there, Wally Willson is horrible, and also
    Tattoos minors, which is illegal in NY.

Always research the shop you choose, check out their pictures, look up their web pages and Facebook pages.
    Talk to the different artists, see what they like to do, some are better at certain types of tattoos than others might be.

иу¢нι¢к
    @

The Roc City Tattoo expo is coming up in May (3-5). That will good, looks like there are a lot of artists/vendors coming.Roc City Tattoo Expo

Also, I got a good recommendation for the Upstate Tattoo Co. Home

Know anything about this outfit?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@иу¢нι¢к 125748 wrote:

T

Also, I got a good recommendation for the Upstate Tattoo Co. Home

I looked at the link and this shit cracks me up “Rochester’s premiere upscale tattoo salon”

I would take a pass on this place no one really jumps out at me.

иу¢нι¢к
    @

Lol, yah thx

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 125749 wrote:

I looked at the link and this shit cracks me up “Rochester’s premiere upscale tattoo salon”

I would take a pass on this place no one really jumps out at me.

Real FUCKING sanitary! They let DOGS roam the shop!
    I didn’t see any real good shots of tattooing chairs. One of the most importent pieces of equipment.

иу¢нι¢к
    @

Mmk. Got it thx… I think:D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.