IwllFr3
Participant
@iwllfr3

I’m looking for someone in the Southeast U.S., preferably in South Carolina, who is excellent at portraits. I’m not looking for someone who is ‘ok’ or ‘pretty good’. I want a bonafied expert. If I’m getting a picture of my wife and children inked on me I want to make sure it isn’t going to come out looking like Bozo the clown strangling a couple of dwarves. Hell, I can do that myself with the right amount of Jack Daniels and a sharp crayon. If you’re an artist adept at portraits then maybe shoot me a few examples from your portfolio. Even if you know a guy who knows a guy who heard from some other guy that this guy does awesome portraits then let me know. Thanks in advance to anyone with helpful information.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’m sure there’s a guy at All or Nothing in Atlanta who could do a great portrait for you (mrchen will chime in if there is). If you’re willing to drive up to Middletown, DE, Shane O’Neill is one of the best. Otherwise, maybe you can catch Bob Tyrell or Megan Hoogland at a convention. Actually, Megan is going to be at the Richmond, VA convention but I am certain she’s booked up considering the quality of her work.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

vince villalvazo at mystic owl, marietta ga
jason adkins, all or nothing

vince will knock it out, color or black and white, him, his lovely wife and the shop featured in 3 mags this month, the guys been kickin butt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.