Spanton2
Participant
@spanton2

I recently moved to Madison and am about to start looking for an artist in the area. Im looking to get a rather intricate dragon. Does anyone have suggestions of who to see in the area?

Thanks!

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

Im in Oconomowoc which is half way between Madison and Milwaukee and I go to Barry at Waukesha tattoo company. Itd be a bit of a drive but he’s great. I haven’t seen to much work that I like coming out of Madison.

Spanton2
Participant
@spanton2

Thanks for the quick response. I actually work closer to Janesville and would be willing to look at any artists in that area also if you have any suggestions around there.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What kind of dragon? Surely that influences your choices. Tribal? Eastern? Western? Color? Black & Grey?

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

I’m in Rockford Il. not too far away. Check out my album, I’m reasonable and will work with you.

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Our shop is called Tattoo Bob’s we have 3 locations but I’m at the main shop. If your interested let me know and i’ll talk to you further about it. You can also check out my much more extensive portfolio on FB at Facebook.com/getinkedtattoos

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
getinkedtattoos;93976 wrote:
Our shop is called Tattoo Bob’s we have 3 locations but I’m at the main shop. If your interested let me know and i’ll talk to you further about it. You can also check out my much more extensive portfolio on FB at Facebook.com/getinkedtattoos

Here i fixed your link to a clickable one https://www.facebook.com/Getinkedtattoos
If you are going to have your facebook page as your extensive portfolio you should make it so people don’t have to friend you to see your photos.

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Oh, ok thanx. I didn’t realize it was set up like that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.