bcartman2
Participant
@bcartman2

I was working on an Escher sleeve last year but the artist died at the end of last year. I am about half way done, I need three pieces and some fill in work, it is a combination of color and black work. For those of you who are familiar with Escher’s work I want to get the Moebius Strip 2, a symmetry piece and Drawing Hands to finish the sleeve, I also need something to fill in the empty spots.

I am searching for a superior artist who can finish my sleeve. I am located in Canton, Ohio but am willing to travel to get what I want. It would be nice to finde someone local though because I do want to continue getting more other stuff later. So who has some good leads for me?

bcartman2
Participant
@bcartman2

Does no one have any good people?

Adler
Participant
@adler

I have no idea who or what Escher is and the only artist in Ohio who immediately comes to mind is Kyle Cotterman.

bcartman2
Participant
@bcartman2

MC Escher the graphic artist? google it…. his work is crazy ant it takes a special kind of tatto artist to make his work look good on skin

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Something like this:
escher_tatoo1.jpg

Or this:

mc-Escher-tattoo.jpg

or

andy-hickeys-work-odyssey-tattoo38.jpg

Just look for a good artist that does great fine line work.

bcartman2
Participant
@bcartman2

exactly what I am talking about

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I think kyle cotterman would do an awesome job on something like this. He is a top notch artist.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.