avidinktattoo
@

Hello, we are looking for two TN licensed tattoo artists (must be able to produce current license and portfolio) for our new shop near Knoxville, TN. The shop will be opened the first of March, 2011. We are relocating from Myrtle Beach, SC as our new TN shop is currently under construction. We are willing to give a new artist a chance as long as they can produce the needed info and some references. You will have to do a tattoo in person for us for consideration (you will be responsible for bringing your living canvas with you). Depending on your experience will determine your level of compensation. We are offering a sign on bonus of $1000 to $2000 depending on the right artist. This is a professional atmosphere, we hold our standards much higher than the required state and local health department minimums and will expect you to abide by this. I will not tolerate anyone under the influence of ANYTHING in my establishment as you will be representing my name and my reputation. What you do on your own time is your business until it begins to effect your performance at work. If you think you have what it takes please message me and we can go from there. 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.