TheDonna
Participant
@thedonna

Looking for a recommended artist in Central FL that has a clean facility. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go or where to stay away from?

Someplace in the Orlando area preferred but Tampa is okay too.

satellitebeach
Participant
@satellitebeach

Go to Steve Roberts or Earl Funk at Trinity Tattoo in Longwood. Steve was featured in a recent article in International Tattoo art. Both are awesome artists and fun to hang out with.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

More Florida members!

I heard somebody tell me about a shop called RedLetter1 in Ybor (Tampa). The tattoos he had from there were pretty cool.

http://www.myspace.com/redletter1

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
buttwheat;80920 wrote:

Fort L = About 6 hours from central Fl.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
maniacthw;80915 wrote:
More Florida members!

I heard somebody tell me about a shop called RedLetter1 in Ybor (Tampa). The tattoos he had from there were pretty cool.

http://www.myspace.com/redletter1

phil holt at RL1 is the man! how about mike parsons? it all depends on what type of work youre looking for…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
maniacthw;80922 wrote:
Fort L = About 6 hours from central Fl.

What the fuck do I know about Florida? Seattle = about 47 hour to Florida

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Let me tell you the frustrations of getting to south Florida then… You drive for about four hours nonstop, then get to the Everglades, through Alligator Alley, where there is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, a car on fire which backs the traffic up a good two miles and stops you for a good hour and a half or so (since there’s no fire department in the ‘Glades).

Outside of that, I’m being a bit of a smart ass :D.

But seriously. Come down to Tampa some time and drive to South Florida.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i would drive 6hrs for a quality tattoo. thats just me tho…

Adler
Participant
@adler
maniacthw;80926 wrote:
Let me tell you the frustrations of getting to south Florida then… You drive for about four hours nonstop, then get to the Everglades, through Alligator Alley, where there is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, a car on fire which backs the traffic up a good two miles and stops you for a good hour and a half or so (since there’s no fire department in the ‘Glades).

Outside of that, I’m being a bit of a smart ass :D.

But seriously. Come down to Tampa some time and drive to South Florida.

Although it’s been a while. I’ve made that drive many times and have also driven down I95 from the northeast to Miami many times. Alligator Alley is a trip but I think you’re exaggerating a little. But you live there I don’t so you’d know better than I . People travel a lot further than that if they really want to go to a particular artist..

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

the drive to the keys is awesome………………if you are not in a hurry, which i never am………..

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
yodaddynukka;80931 wrote:
i would drive 6hrs for a quality tattoo. thats just me tho…

Not sayin’ you can’t get a quality tattoo in Central Florida – ‘cuz I sure don’t know, but 12 hours out of your life to insure a lifetime of happiness is nothin’. Hell, sounds like a great road trip to me . . .

KittyHawk
Participant
@kittyhawk

I got my thigh piece (see my album for a photo) done by Enrique Zayas at Chrome Lotus in Orlando; he’s a little heavy-handed but I can’t recommend him highly enough.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.