mbesp
Participant
@mbesp

So as you can probably guess from the thread title i am searching out someone who is good at doing landscape scenes in Minnesota.
My gf is looking to get a scene of Mt kilimanjaro with other animals and trees and other things which might be around.

If anyone knows of any artists out there that would be awesome.

TIA
Mike

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

sorry dude, i aint got a clue on artists in that area…..

i do know that my ex-father in law met a woman from minnesota while on the internet chat sites and moved over there to be with her 😮

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Check out this link it lists a number of artists and art councils in the MN area

http://www.allminnesota.com/webpages/mn-artists.shtml

Also I was advised to check out a Deb Kirkeeide http://www.dailypainters.com/artists/artist_gallery/1010/Deb-Kirkeeide.

A lot of my friends are into oil on canvas and like her work.

Take Care
Matthew

mbesp
Participant
@mbesp

Haha that is an interesting story outlaw. Crazy people.

Thanks sherav i’ll check that those out.

mbesp
Participant
@mbesp

Also since i can’t seem to edit my original post Does anyone know any tattoo artists that have a speciality in sceenic landscapes? Or someone who does really good detailed work.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

have you got a pic of what it is you would like done , i would have thought a good portrait artist would be able to do it for you if its detail your after .

mbesp
Participant
@mbesp
Butterfly_Kisses;59932 wrote:
have you got a pic of what it is you would like done , i would have thought a good portrait artist would be able to do it for you if its detail your after .

That is a good call. I am going to show her those painting that sherav posted above and see if we can start narrowing down the style she is looking for.

I think our problem is we just have no idea how to find good tattooist. The guy who did the ones we have was a cool dude and i think really good but he has managed to vanish haha.

mbesp
Participant
@mbesp

So what all you MNers doing ?? haha anyone got any advice?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.